old friends

OMG!!! WERE AT 200 VEIWS!! AAAAAHHH! I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER! Also to spice it up im adding a character from one of my books 😏. Stay tuned!

N's pov

Where is everybody? Iris went somewhere and i cant find her and Ash and that weird girl are missing...(N doesnt know who Serena is X3)

N was walking through a forest deep in his thoughts. It had been days since he saw Ash and that strange girl they found. He was so deep in thought that he tripped on a tree root. He then suddenly began to tumble down a little ledge to the deeper part of the forest. He then hit a tree. He stood up.

N: why does bad things usually happen to me?

??: hey are you ok?

N turned around to see a long light blue colored haired girl standing a few feet away from him.

N: do i know you?...

blue haired girl: i think i know you?...

It was dead silence for a few heartbeats until N spoke up.

N: wait your....

Blue haired girl: you are..

N: Moon!

Moon: N!

They hug and then moon pulls away from the hug.

Moon: its been so long... what brings you here?

N: oh just fell down a pit trying to find my friend Iris.

Moon giggled.

Moon: that explains why your covered in mud.

N looked at himself. Moon was right. He was covered in mud.

Moon: why dont i take you to a nearby pokemon center?

N: sure. I could use a fresh pair of clothes.

Moon: well come on

Moon grabbed his hand. N flinched. They just stood their holding hands. They both kept looking at eachother and then their hands that were linked together.

N: well lets get going

Moon: y-yah

N and moon began to walk to the pokemon center and N didnt know that moon was blushing a bit as they walked together.

Moon: By the way, whos Iris?