Get away from her!

Embrix's pov

As espe fell from the hit, embrix felt the world slow down. He could hear his heart beat and everything else was nothing except the sound of espe hitting the ground. He stared at espe's unconcious lifeless body.

Embrix: e-embre....(e-espe)

Espe said nothing, her body still lifeless. Out of the bloom came team flare.

Oh look its team fire butts!

As they stepped forward embrix stepped infront of Espe. He growled and his eyes narrowed with hatred.

Embrix: EMBREON! (GET AWAY FROM MY ESPE!)

The shiny pokemon dashed toward the team flare members and jumped up, a giant shadow ball formed in his mouth.

Team flare member: oh shoot-

The team flare member's sentence was cut off by the shadow ball hiting team flare, smoke erupting through the air. As the smoke cleared, the team flare members and their pokemon were knocked out. Embrix was panting, taking in deep breaths from running so fast. He walked up to espe's body. N was crouching over her. He shook his head. Embrix gasped. He dipped his head in sorrow as a tear dripped down from his face, more tears flowing from his face by the second. Moon was obiously crying because espe was her pokemon. As another tear dripped from embrix's face, it hit espe's cheek. A few seconds after it hit espe opened her eyes.

Embrix: embre (espe?)

Espe: espe? Espeon? (Embrix? What happened?)

Embrix pressed his muzzle to her cheek.

Embrix: embre, embreon. ( shh, your safe now.)