"im sorry"

Hey guys Moon here and im sorry about the last chapter. I was tired so i went to take a nap. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

-Moon

Ash's pov

Ash watched as N and Moon hangout with their pokemon. Moon's eevee had evolved into an espeon and they seemed happy. He then remembered how he hanged out with serena. He then remebered about last night and how he upsetted serena.

-FLASH BACK-

Serena: i like you ok!!

Serena blushed bright red and kept silent. she didnt look at ash and turned to look at the river, embarrassment filling her heart.

ash: serena i........i didnt know you felt like that towards me....i just....thought you liked me as a brother or a friend...but i understand how your feeling right now..

serena: y-you do?

ash: ya because............................................................................................................................. i think i like you too

serena: really?!? But what do you mean you think?

Ash: because im a dense boy serena. I dont really know what love is.

Serena: s-so you dont like me.

Ash: no i do its just-

Serena: we know your a dense boy jeez!

Serena then suddenly felt guilty. She had just been way to harsh.

Serena: im sorry ash. I-I need to go.

Serena stood up and ran into the woods,tears streaming down her face.

Ash: serena wait dont go!

-End of FlashBack-

Ash sighed he walked over to serena's tent.

Ash: serena may i come in?

There was no answer.

Ash: serena im sorry can you let me come in now?

Still no answer.

Ash: im coming in

Ash opened up the tent and saw serena was not in the tent. He walked out.

Ash: hey iris!

Iris: what!

Iris was sitting in a tree with axeu eating berries. Ash walked over to them.

Ash: have you seen serena?

Iris: not since this morning. She looked really upset. Why?

Ash ignored the question.

Ash: where did she go?

Iris: she said she was gonna go on a walk.

Ash: how long has she been out for?

Iris: um five hours.

Ash: FIVE HOURS?!?!?!?!?

Iris: yah. Why you askin-

Ash: thanks iris!

Ash ran to the forest, his mind racing and his heart full of guilt. He stopped running and slowed down with his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath. He looked around trying to find her desperately. The raven haired boy walked to a small clearing. He looked around.

Ash: serena are you here?

Serena: go away ash

Ash turned around to see serena staring at the raven haired boy a few feet away from him, her eyes full of tears and her face red from crying.

Ash: oh serena! Thank goodness i found you!

Ash went up serena to hug her but she slapped him.

Serena: dont hug me ash! Your the one who hurt my feelings, my heart, e-everything!

Serena slapped him again, but this time harder than last time. Ash placed his hand on his stinning cheek.

Ash: Serena please let me explain-

Serena: explain? Hah! There's nothing for you to explain ash. You broke my heart and thats it!

Serena turned on her heels with a pout and began to walk away. Then suddenly ash grabbed her arm.
Serena turned to look at him with a glare.

Serena: ugh!let go of me!

Ash: serena please. I didnt mean to hurt your feelings. I just didnt know how to feel. Im.....im sorry.

As ash finished his sentence, a tear went down serena's cheek. She started tearing up.

Serena: oh ash! Im so sorry!

The honey blonde girl hugged the boy, tears streaming down her face as she placed her face on his shoulder. Ash hugged her back, smiling warmly. They departed from the hug.

Ash: serena i know i cant tell you how much i love you, but i can show you.

The raven haired boy went close to serena's face, pratically feeling serena's breath on his face. Serena blushed.

Serena: u-um ash-

Ash kissed serena. Serena blushed like crazy. They departed from the kiss.

Ash: now come on lets go back to the group

Ash and serena left the forest and as they left, Embrix popped out of the bushes. He had a smirk on his face.

Embrix: umbreon (i knew it)

The pokemon then grabbed a phone, took a picture of ash and serena, and went back into the bushes with a giggle.