who are you?

Serena's pov
??: i think weve met before?

Iris: OMG! Its N!

Iris let go of serena's hair and rushed towards him.
Serena groaned as ash outstretched his hand. She looked up. She grabbed his hand and ash pulled her up. They ended up hugging. Serena felt like this happened before. She closed her eyes and went deep in thought.

A girl was sitting under a tree. She was crying.

Girl: help! anyone?

Suddenly the leaves ahead of her rustled. She flinched as it rustled even more.

A pigettoe came out of the bush, jumping past her. And then after that came a raven haired boy. He looked around like he was trying to find something.

Boy: pigettoe where are you?

So that was the owner of the pigettoe. The raven haired boy looked at the girl.

Boy: hey are you alright?

Girl: n-no! My leg hurts really bad a-and i cant get up!

Boy: oh. Hold on.

The boy reached down and pulled out a hanker cheif. He then wrapped it around the girl's leg. He then outstretched his hand. The girl grabbed it and the boy pulled her up. They hugged and the girl smiled.

Serena came back to reality. She looked at N and his friend.

Serena: umm...whos that?

N: oh her?

N looked at the girl, who was backing up a bit. He smiled

N: thats moon. Shes an old friend of mine.

Ash: oh

Iris: come on! Lets get out of her-

A dark pulse hit the group, sending smoke going everywhere. Something pulled her arm as she was dragged away from the group.

Serena: someone! Help me!

Ash: serena?!?

Serena could see ash through the smoke. She tried breaking free from the person tugging at her arm, but it was no use.

Serena: Ash! Help me-

Something ruff hit her head and then she blacked out.