One

Kay's Loft in the mm

June 21, 2017
Manhattan, New York
7:25pm

The girls sighed simutaneously as they scrolled through their phones prespectivly. At the moment they were at Kay's house trying to figure out the next move.

"This is wack Kay! How you gone' invite us to your house and not have nothing planned?" Erica asks standing up from her spot on the couch and streching. Kay looks up at Erica and rolls her eyes,

"You can get out then hoe, didnt nobody ask yo dirty ass to come anyways, shabye," Essense, Maya, and Conswala laughs as Erica flips Kay off and pulls out her phone. "So you didnt ask me to come Kay? This group message says otherwise hoe," She smirks. Kay stands up, putting her hand on her hip,

"Girl bye, it was meant for all of yall, dont try to play, with ya' flat booty self," "Leave her alone Kay," Maya giggles. Snapping her neck towards Maya, she laughs herself,

"Aint nothing wrong with her, She knows i love her lil egg head ass!" Making her way toward Erica, she engulfs her in a bear hug.

"Awww, I want some of that too," Essense coos, making her way toward them with her arms stretched wide. "Me three," Maya says wrapping her arms around the three of them. "I guess I'll join," Conswala Stands up and smirks walking towards them. They all swayed around hugging each other until they fell on the floor and burst into a fit of giggles.

And that's their frienship, a joking friendship, with love always at the base of every joke they cracked, every statement they made, and everything they do together, They're girls, sisters, everything.
************
Next Day
Essence' Apartment
3:25pm

"Soo... I talked to the people at the hotel , and everything's set for the trip ladiessss!" Essence tells the girls as they all spread out across the bed in her two bedroom loft Apartment, with the T.V humming slightly in the background.

"Mhm," Kay hums as she proceeds to type something on her phone. "That's nice," Conswala says as she brushes her back in the mirror. "What'd they say?" Erica Jumps up from her postion on the bed with excitment, pushes back her Faux locs.

Essense shifts on the bed, to where her legs are hanging off the side, while Kay mantains her postion at the foot of the bed, Conswala , in the mirror, and Maya laying on Kay, with her feet at the head of the bed.
"Glad someone is excited," Essence says with sarcasm as she rolls her eyes at the rest of the girls. Conswala turns toward Essence at the mirror,

"We are excited! In fact im estatic. You know Kay over there harrasing that woody boy," She says. Erica laughs. Kay sits up. "What you laughing at Mushu?" Kay cackles at her joke. As infectious as her laugh is, Maya, Essence, and Conswala laughs also.

Erica rolls her eyes, "You like me dont you? Cause you always messing with me. You wanna taste my cootie cat huh?" Erica smirks Kay sits up pushing Maya off of her, "Dont flatter yourself. Even if i was a carpet muncher i wouldnt want yours,"

"Mhhm" Erica side eyes Kay and flicks her tounge. Kay laughs, "Eww, girl bye,"  "Anyways Essence, ignore them," Maya says getting up from the bed and stretching while tuning in to Essence.

"Well," Essence flips her freshly done hair over her shoulder, "We need to plan for this trip, like plan stuff to do cause i dont wanna sit in the Hotel bored the whole time, I don't care how nice it is,"

"True," Erica says. " But, We'll staying in a hotel near downtown so we should be able to find all the litty spots, plus i can try to spot my boo daddy Woody," Kay smirks. They laughed. "What is your obsession with that man, Kay?" Maya asks.

"Dont worry about it! Just mind your business that's all, just mind ya' bidness'," Kay says. Essence blows out air, "Any damn ways, cause im getting tired of you hoes. Now yall gone listen!"

Conswala smirks, "oohh yes ma'am," "Now, let's plan out what we doing when we get there cause we leave in like two weeks, and im super excited!" Essence jumps up off the bed, and dances around. Soon they all get in the spirit, jumping and dancing together, They all chanted, "We going to L.A!". They were super excited, and couldn't wait to start the best summer ever!
*******************

Well this is the story! Not too much has changed except a couple of characters. As the plot goes on it's gonna change a little though.