Three

Keith's apartment
Downton Los Angles
4:23pm

Keith sighs at the sight of all these people stretched out around his front room. There's Woody, Algee, Luke and Elijah. Two of them were watching Tv and Elijah was going live on Instagram, Luke was singing; Per usual.
"Man, can yall get yo asses out my house, been here for like 5 hours," Keith groans at them. Elijah was the first person to look up. He gave Keith the stank eye and proceeded to go in.

"Keith who you think you is son? Don't nobody wanna be over here any damn ways with this trash ass wifi you got. 'The bill is paid' head ass, Nugget head ass," Elijah shakes his head as the guys crack up. Keith had to stifile a laugh himself.
"Well get your brick head ass out my house if my Wifi so raggedy," Keith tells him. Elijah ignores him and goes back to his live. "You the bro Keith, But im not trying to stay in here with you all day son," Algee speaks up.

"Gee is right though, we need to figure out the move," Woody chimes in as he gets up from the couch. "Luke? Elijah? Whassup? Yall trying get out tonight or what?"
"WhateverKeithLeaveMeAloneee!" Elijah says all in one breath, stretching it out.

"Sounds like a plan, Kp," Luke says.
"Bet then, we stepping out tonight," Keith says. In the back of his brain, Keith was wishing that Bryshere was here with them to kick it, and bond together, but he has a obligation with Empire, so he's been busy with work.

Keith put that to the back of his mind and went to find something to wear for the night.
••••••••••••••••
Crestling Hotel
Downtown Los Angles
5:25pm

After sleeping off the Jet lag, They decided the least they could do was at least get a sample of what they would be gettin into for however long they stayed in Los Angles.

They decided to get up and all get dressed to go out for drinks. Essence is wearing a grey cropped hoodie with ripped denim jeans, And a pair of sandles to match. Her hair is flatironed with her edges slayed to the gods. She had a hint of red lipstick, and she wore diamond studs. She sprayed herself with Some perfume Reggie bought her from bath and body works. Looking in the mirror, she thought her fit was cute, and started taking pictures.

Kay is wearing all black, with her natrual afro fluffed out. She had little to no makeup on and was walking around flaunting her fit. She wanted all the girls to know that she was gonna catch her a jawn to night. She preferred it be Woody, but if he was cute with a nice lil attitude and personality about him she would settle.

Kay looks in the mirror, standing behind Essence in the guest bathroom, and checked herself out one more time before walking to the front to have a pre party shot.

Maya is wearing a black tank top, and black ripped pants, and a olive green jacket over the tank with her all black shell top Addidas. She had gotten her hair done up in senagalese twist before she left, and is wearing them down. Maya isnt the type to wear alot of makeup so she had none on either.

Comswala wears a bage off the shoulder shirt, with a pair of denim ripped jeans and a pair of bage heels to match her outfit. Makeup graces her face, and she has her natural hair fluffed out. She rocks a pair of hoop earrings with her outfit. She felt as if she was dressed to impress.

Erica wears a pair of denim overalls with a red top underneath them, and a cute choker around her neck. Her Locs are down her shoulders and she's wearing her nose hoop. She decided to go simple with a pair of all white chucks to match. She wears a little highlight on her face, and her pair of studs and hoops in her first and second piercings in her ears.

Erica didn't really wanna go all out, she feels as if it's not really necessary to try and upstage anyone.

Finally after 30 minutes, the girls were all dressed and ready to go. They posed with each other for a couple of pictures for instagram and proceeded to be on their way out the door for a night on the town.
•••••••••••••
Heat Night Club And Bar
Downtown Los Angeles
6:35pm

Walking into the night club, the girls felt like they were stealing the show, all eyes were on them as they all headed to the bar to take celebratory shots. "Five shots of Patron please," Kay tells the bartender as they approach the counter. Kay pulls out a twenty, telling the bartender to keep the change, as he makes the shots.

After everyone is handed a shot, Essence decides to make a little speech.
"Okay yall, this is night one of our L.A. adventure, so let's throw these shots back and 't' up!" They all took their shots and laughed. At the moment "Chill Bill" by Rob Stone was playing. "I love this song! Come on yall lets go dance!" Erica exclaims, pushing them to the dance floor. They began to dance to the music and have a good time.

••••••••••
"WoodyWhatAreYouDoing?!" Elijah exclaims pushing Woody out the truck as he kept looking at himself in through the window, trying to fix himself up. Elijah sighed. If he was to be honest, Woody was irritating him and he just wanted to get out the car.

"Aye, Yall dont start this tonight. We tryna' have fun, shit," Luke tells them, opening the door across Woody and pushing him out. Algee and Keith shake their head at the three in the back seat and hop out of the driver and passenger seat, they were really just ready to have some fun.

Getting out the car, Elijah turns to Luke,
"Luke shutup. You aint nobody damn daddy, lil knuckle puck head ass," "Man all of yall Shut the hell up and let's go in this club and get lit," Algee tells them. They all look at each other and exchange glances as they walk into the Entrance of Heat Night Club And Bar.
••••••••••••••

That was chapter 3, It should pick up some going towards chapter 4-5
--Erica🤙🏾💖🦄