Twelve

Currently, all the girls were out together getting their nails did. This would be the second time that they had been out together since they had come to Cali. They were all dishing out the juciy details of their flings, or in Essences' case, lack there of. She had told them about Reggie being out of pocket but not about him asking for Erica's number. She wanted to come to Erica separately about that situation.

Maya had told them how Luke confessed his love for her and how she ended up saying it back. Lowkey, all Maya could think about was being wrapped up under Luke again like she had been. The girls swooned when she told them. They thought it was too cute. Finally, Erica, Kay, and Conswala dished about what was going on with them. Each leaving out their own dirty little secrets that would soon be brought to the light.
•••••••••

"Okay sooo... Y'all just gone bust up in my house, kids and all, like y'all ain't got no type of sense?" Woody ask they guys as they walk in, especially eyeing Keith with Kaidee on his hip.

"Man, whatever. You know my baby is always welcomed here," Keith smacks his lip at woody as he sets Kaidee down on the couch next to Algee. Elijah makes his self at home, as always.

"Of course my lil Kaidee is always welcome here. You not," Woody tells Keith.

"Aye! Man, aye! Get out my kitchen!"

••••••••••

6:45pm
Crestling Hotel

Essence walks into the room that her and Erica shares. She was about to approach Erica about the Reggie situation. Erica was laying on the bed on face time with Algee as always. Essence stands at the door, watching her cake with Algee. She clears her throat. Erica looks up smiling, "Hey Es,"

"Hi" Essence responds. "Uhm, can we talk?" She asks. Furrowing her eyebrows Erica shakes her head 'yes'

"Algee, I'm gonna call you back okay?" Erica tells him, and hangs up facetime. She sits criss cross on the bed, waiting for Essence to come and tell her what's up. Essence slowly walks to the bed and sits down at the edge. She looks at her bestfriend, trying to see of there was anything she could see in Erica that would make her think the she was messing around with her man.

"Now, I'm gonna ask you this, and I swear to God, Erica you better not fucking lie to me. What's going on between you and Reggie?"

Erica looks up at Essence and shakes her giving a hard chuckle. "What is so funny?" Essence asks her.
"You,"
"Me?"
"Yes you. You honestly think I would do that you? You tryna check me, your best friend? You should be checking his tryfling ass," Erica tells her. "Then why did he ask for your number then? What the fuck do y'all need to talk about?" Essence raises her voice.
Erica gives essence a bewildering look,
"For one, Lower your voice when you're speaking to me. For Two, I don't fucking know ask him. Nobody wants his hoe ass but you. And I can't believe you seriously in my face about his ass. Since you wanna know the truth so damn bad, He made a fucking pass at me. There's some honesty for yo ass,"

•••••••

Coming into the hotel with Luke trailing behind, Maya could hear loud arguing. Brushing it off she let Luke go in first and closed the door after herself when she got in. Luke gave her a funny look as the arguing got louder. Maya recognized the voices as Erica and Essence. She was confused because they never go at it like this. Walking into the room the two shared together she automaticly picked up on what they were arguing about. Reggie. Maya could not stand his ass and two hear and see two of her best friends going at it over him made her sick to her stomach.

"CHECK YOUR MAN ES, NOT ME. YOU BEING REAL IGNORANT!" Erica shouts.
"NO. NO FUCK THAT, STAY AWAY FROM HIM!" Essence fires back.
"SON, NOBODY WANTS HIM BUT YOU. HE'S BEEN HAD BY EVERYBODY IN MANHATTAN!"

"Hey! Y'all stop it. Why are y'all arguing about him???" Maya quizzes. Quieting down they both look at each other.
She sighs.
"Oh, so nobody can talk now huh?"

Rolling her eyes, Essence storms out, slamming the door behind her. Luke could be heard in the living room calling after her. Maya looks at Erica and shakes her head. What was she gonna do about them?

•••••••••

5 hours later...

Keith had finally made it back from Woody's place. Kaidee was on her blanket on the floor playing with her toys and watching T.V. And Keith was on his phone scrolling through Instagram. There was a knock on his door that startled him. He looks at Kaidee, picks her up and goes to the door. Upon opening it he sees two people he wasn't expecting.

"Trevor? Erica? What's up? What y'all doing here?"
••••••••

Long overdue I know, but school has been something else lately. Hope y'all enjoyed it--

Erica💕