Eight

At LAX

Essense couldn't wait to see Reggie when he got off the plane, but the rest of the girls couldn't. As mentioned before they really don't like him, but it is what it is. They don't have to, Essence thought, cause they're not laying up in his bed, she is. She flipped her hair at thought and walked closer to the terminal Reggie would be coming from.

The rest of the girls were sitting down in the waiting area, ready to go back to the house. Well at least 2 out of the five of them were going back home, Essence would be at the hotel with Reggie, Maya was going out with luke again, and Woody and Kay were going somewhere.

Conswala, Erica and were going back home to chill.

"REGGIE!" Essence yells loudly as soon as Reggie is in her sight. She runs and jumps into his open arms,
"I missed you so much," She tells him.
"Missed you too Es," They hug for a while then finally pull apart and share a sweet kiss.

Finally, They began walking towards the girls, and Reggie greets them all.
"Hey Conswala,"
"Reggie," She says looking him up and down and turning her head.
"Wassup Kay," Kay gives him a head nod and goes back to texting Woody.
"Maya," He nods toward her, She does the same.
Lasty, He spoke to Erica.

"Hey Erica," He smiles. Erica looks up with a smile on her face as well. She never really cared for Reggie but she had no reason to not like him, to her, he was 'ight'.
"What it do Reggie?" She says.

"Well.. We about to be out, We'll see you tomorrow Es," Maya stands up and stretches as she looks between Erica, Reggie and Essence. "Okay, see y'all," Essence waves at her friends as they walk off.
***********
"So, Maya, How long y'all gonna be out here for?" Luke asks as they walk hand and hand down Sunset boulevard. She turns to him and shrugs, "Honestly, I don't know. Just until we're ready to leave I guess,"

"That's cool. I've been enjoying myself with you lately, and i hope i've been keeping good company with you," He looks toward her. Maya smiles, "Yeah, you have. And i'm glad that you been enjoying me,"

"What's not to enjoy about you? You're beautiful, intelligent, you've got a since of humor and i know you care," Maya blushes. "You're too sweet Luke,"
•••••••••••••••
"Reggie would you fucking stop!" Essence says. Her and Reggie were laying down in the hotel bed, cuddling just talking about how things have been since they been away, and Essense mentioned the guys. Reggie started getting all Jealous about Keith and started to Argue her down. They had been going at it for the last past 20 minutes.

Reggie gets quiet and raises up from behind Essence. "You know i love you Es, I just don't want anything to jeopardize what we have, and I think ole' dude is tryna' come at you," Essence rolls her eyes, "Reggie so what? You don't trust me or something?"

Reggie smacks his lips, "You know I trust you Es, its ole' Dude I don't trust,"
"Reggie, you know nothing about him,"
"Do you?" He fires back.
"Did you ever? Think about it. How come this dude hasn't mentioned anything about his life to you, except little things?" Reggie inquires.

Essence rolls her eyes. "Shut the hell up Reginald,"
•••••••••••••••

"So, You've been awfully quiet," Algee tells Erica as they talk on the phone. She shrugs as though he can see her,
"Not really much to talk about,"
"You had alot to say when you got drunk the other night," He tells her, and they both laugh.

"I see you got the jokes," She smirks.
"Yeah, but you laughed though. But on another note, I wanna take you out, Get to know you a little better. Can I do that?" He asks. Erica smiles like the chessire cat, "I guess so," "Cool, how bout tomorrow? I can come pick you up from where you're staying,"

"Okay," She tells him.
"Alright" He replies.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••
"Woody, Slow down. Elijah and Conswala are in the backseat," Kay says tight lipped to Woody as she pushes him off of her. "So. Look," He tells her, gesturing for her to turn around. Right when she turns around she wishes she wouldn't have looked.

Low and behold, Elijah and Conswala
are in the very back of Woody's Cadillac truck, all down each other's throat. "OH MY GOSH CONSWALA!" Kay yells. Conswala slowly moves away from Elijah and looks up with a smirk, "I gotta havd some fun too," Her and Elijah look at each other and laugh.
••••••••••••••••