Five

The Next Day

Keith shut the door quietly as he left out the house, since everybody except Woody went home with him and crashed at his house because they were either drunk or too tired to go home, he thought enough to be courteous and not slam the door behind himself.

As he made it down the stair and to his jeep he texted the person he was going to see, letting him know that he was on the way. He sighed as he started his car up and drove off. It was bound to be a long day for him.
•••••••••••••••••••••••

Kay shifted in bed as she slowly started to wake up. Rubbing her eyes she sat up in the unfamilar bed and realized she was naked. Her eyes buck out of her head as she turns around and sees Woody lying next to her, sleeping like he was having the best dream of his life.

She shook him,

"Get up!" Woody didnt budge.
She proceded to shake him harder,
"Dude, get up!" Woody stirs and turns over to the other side of the bed. Sighing, Kay shakes her head and realizes what she has to do. Rubbing her hands together, she reaches back and slaps the dog shit out of Woody, yelling his name while doing so.

Woody immediately jumps up, looking at Kay. "What the hell you do that for?!" He asks loudly. She rolls her eyes, and gets up grabbing the sheets with her as she searches the floor for her clothes, "Get your ass up and take me home, boy,"

Finding her clothes she walks into the bathroom and changes. Woody sighs and gets up, putting on a random pair of basketball shorts and his red 'Favor Peace And Blessings shirt that Algee gave him. He slips on his slides and grabs his keys Waiting on her to come out the bathroom. A couple minutes later Kay emerges and is ready to go.

"Come on," He tells her and they walk down the hall preceeding to leave out the door.
•••••••••••••

"Who you texting that got you all smiley?" Conswala asks Essence as they all chill in the living room, excluding Kay, Erica, and Maya. Kay was still with Woody, on her way back to the hotel That leaves, Erica, who's in the room doing God knows what, Maya who was sleep in the reclining chair across the room, And Conswala and Essence were in the living room sitting on the couch talking

"Girl, Kp," Essence smirks. "Kp? As in Keith Powers? The dude you met last night at the club?" Swala asks. Essence nods, "Girl yes. He's so cute. But i mean, I do have Reggie so me and Keith are just friends," Conswala sighs and rolls her eyes at the mention of Reggie. "So what ever happened to milk dud?" Essence asks Swala reffering to Elijah. She smiles.

"Girl, he is too sweet, with his chocolate self," She couldn't help but think about the way he introduced himself last night, and the way he kissed her hand. "We've been texting a little bit too, just talking about random things here and there," She tells Essence. Essence nods he head and proceeds to text Keith.
*******

"So, This is it," Kay tells Woody as he turns the car off. She looks at him one last time before opening the car door. "Wait," Woody gently grabs her Elbow. Kay turns around and closes the car door.
"What?" She ask him, pushing her hair back out of her face. "I know we moved kinda fast last night, but i don't want things to get awkward from here," Kay smiles softly at his explanation.
"Nothing's weird Woody. I really just wish we wouldn't have did it on the first night," They both laugh.

Turning toward each other Woody grabs Kay's hand and smiles, "I wanna get to know you better, let me get your number so we can talk and chill sometime,"
"Okay, I would like that," She tells him. Woody unlocks his phone and hands it to Kay. Instead of saving her name as 'Kay' in his phone she saves it as her full name,
'Makayla✨🤞🏾'. She hands him his phone back, "I gotta get in here before they start blowing my phone up," She giggles.

"Hey," Woody calls her back, She turns around only to be met with his soft lips on hers. They swore when they kissed each other they both felt something neither one of them had felt before.
After the kiss he lets her go. "Bye," They tell each other before parting ways.

As Kay makes her way through the lobby of the building and to the elevator, she smiles to herself. She couldn't believe that had happened to her.
•••••••