Four

Inside the club

Walking into the club, The scene was already Lit. The guys look at each other, and dap each other up. "What yall tryna' do first?" Woody ask them. "Shit, Im tryna get a drink. Bartender!" Elijah yells and walks off in the direction of the bar. Keith shakes his head,
"Can't take his fathead ass no damn where," He says. "Alright so, ima go in V.I.P I'll see you fools later," Woody announces, "And im going to see what watermelon head is doing over there at the bar," Luke adds, "Alright, I guess i'll stay with Keith then," Algee shrugs.

Before they can walk off, Keith calls them back, "Look, yall better be back here when i text yall phone cause when im ready to go, im bouncing," Keith meant what he said. They waved him off and walked away with their own Agendas in mind.
••••••••••••••••••••••

"Bitch, is that Woody?" Kay exclaims as she looks up. She squints harder to make sure her eyes are not deciving her and realizes that it's him. Woody Mclain. "Girl what?" Maya asks her. Swala stops dancing and turns to look at Kay, "Right. What are you talking about?" "Girl, that's Woody Mcclain!" Kay exclaims turning towards Swala, Maya, and Erica.

Erica pushes Kay's back, "Go up there and talk to him," Kay turns to Erica,
"Girl no, You know im shy," And she is. If it isnt people whom she is used to hanging out with or being around, she couldn't speak to them correctly . And she Knows she can't go up to Woody, her long time crush.

"Girl just go," Maya tells her, pushing her in her back hard making her fly foward through the crowd. Kay gasps and turns around, and flips Maya off. The girls laugh and walk off to do their own thing, leaving Kay a few feet away in the crowd confused on what she should do.
*************
"Mama told me (aye) not to sell work (mama)
Seventeen five, same color T-shirt (white)
Mama told me (aye) not to sell work (mama)
Seventeen five, same color T-shirt (yeah)"

Essence did a dance as her favorite song played throught out the club. From just a few feet away Keith could seen her hair swinging as she jigged to the music. If he was being honest with himself, he really saw her ass before he saw her. But when she did turn around, He knew he had to have her.

Feeling a pair of eyes on her, Essence turns around to see a tall, light skinned guy starring at her. From afar she couldn't really tell who it was. Shaking it off she continues to dance as the first verse comes in,

"Young nigga poppin' with a pocket full of cottage (ay)
Woah kemosabe, chopper aimin' at your noggin (ay)
Had to cop the Audi, then the top I had to chop it (skrt skrt)
Niggas pocket watchin', so I gotta keep the rocket (glaw)"

"Aint this your song?" Algee comes up behind Keith putting his hand on his shoulder. Turning toward Algee, Keith nods,
"Yeah, man," Finding his line of Vision Algee fixes his eyes on Essence, but cant help and stare at the mysterious chocolate face beside her, who he would soon come to know as Erica.

"She bad huh?" Keith smirks at Algee. Algee finally snaps out of his trance and turns toward Keith, "Man, hell yeah she bad, im bouta' go holla," Algee says beginning to walk off. Keith quickly snatches him back by his shirt causing Algee to pull away and look back at him with an attitude.

"'Man, don't put your dirty ass hands on me no more," Keith smacks his lips, "Man whatever. Just dont go over there bro, it's not the right time."

Algee waves him off, "Man bump allat', This Aint the NE story and you aint Jahi, so I don't care about nothing you talking bout. Im bouta' roll out," Algee walks away smoothly.
*********
"So you said your name Kay?" Woody ask the beautiful darkskin girl in front of him. No lie she was fine and he planned on taking her home tonight. Kay giggles like a school girl,
"Yeah,"
"Well have seat Kay. You want something to drink?" Kay couldn't turn down Liquor, It's free too? She nods her head and picks the bottle of Ciroc up, pouring it straight into her mouth, drinking it down in a gulp.

"Damn girl, Slow down! there's plenty where that came from," They both laugh, and begin a comversation that would end up in Kay leaving the club with Woody.
****************
The girls all end up going their prespective ways. Essence and Erica talking with Keith and Algee in V.I.P later the night, Kay leaving with Woody, and Maya and Conswala meeting Elijah and Lucas at the bar. They couldn't wait to tell each other the tea when they all got home.

If they weren't all drunk.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

It was long overdue, but there's chapter 4 for you

--Erica🚀