Hidden love

"I am getting married"I shouted in joy and looked around.

"You are truly crazy"My cousin Rithika is laughing at me,my madness.Yes I am mad,truly in love with Varun.Yes!If loving him is an act of madness,I would love to be called mad.

"Yes,I am crazy about Varun"I whirled round and round till I fell down.

"Carefull"She came to me and made me stood up.I looked at her with ecstacy and gleam in my eyes can say her how much I love him,adore him.

"He is soo lucky to have you in his life"She said cupping my cheeks.

"Nope!I am the one who is thriving hard to crack a simple entrance exam for a year while he is the college topper who has two to three appointment orders in his pocket,So I am the lucky one here to have him in my life"I am blushing and my cheeks became really red.

"Okay baba!You both are lucky and made for each other"She raised her hands,bowed her head and broke into huge laughter which made me blush even more.

Varun is three years elder to me and is my brother's bff.They are like brothers.He is very much close to our family,my brother and my parents.

So it was a quick nod from my parents.It was like a dream came true.I was truly happy,I felt that I achieved my goal.Nothing is important for me than marrying him in my life.

I am head over heels in love with Varun and.He has changed my life completely,He is the only one who completes my life,fills that vaccum,empty space in my life.I smiled at my reflection in the mirror.

I looked at myself with a smug smile,I am proud of myself.Who would have imagined this?!He would have anticipated this?I bet no one!

Varun weds Preeti,I looked at my wedding card and my eyes are beaming at it.He is my childhood crush.He is the perfect guy who a girl always dreamt about.He is the man who has a six pack body with handsome face.He is a smart guy with some stuff in his brain.

He is the topper of our college,girls drools over him for his single glance.I never thought he would accept this proposal,My brother was the one who is behind all this.He was the one who told him about my love.He too likes Varun a lot,hence it was a cake walk for me.

I got ready in an hour and sitting infront a huge mirror.I am wearing my wedding dress red colour lehenga chose by mom and myself.It is so elegant with gold colour border on it.I am waiting for the moment.I can see my life is going to change marvelously in few minutes,My heart is jumping out of joy.

"Preethi!"I heard my dad calling me but surprisingly he called my name very sadly.

I felt odd for a second and my heart skipped its rythm for a moment.I twirled around and saw dad standing there at the door with a pale face.

"What dad?!"I stood up and walked to him,Why my steps are faltering?I am loosing my momentum.I can sense there is something fishy,dad is looking so pale and couldn't speak anything.

"What happened da...ad?"I went to him asked him holding his hand.I am fumbling for the very first time in my life.

"Dad?!Please"I gently shook him asking him to speak.

"He left,he left the mandap"He said something I can't imagine.

"Who?!Who left?!Dad!"I shook him again looking into his eyes.

"Varun left the mandap leaving this note.He says he doesn't love you and he doesn't want to marry you because you are do naive!Childish who doesn't know the meaning of marriage.He wrote that he accepted this proposal due to his parent's pressure"He handed me the note he left here in his room.

I mustered all my courage to read it,Words are so clumpy and I couldn't read them for a second.I realised that I am sobbing uncontrollably which made my eyes dry.I wiped off those tears and started reading his note there standing like a rock.

"I can't bear this anymore.I am not interested in this marriage.I can't marry a girl who is so naive and childish who doesn't know the meaning of marriage,family .It's hard for me to even imagine mylife with such a girl.I was forced into this by my parents.I apologizes everyone for hurting you,your feelings,Sorry,Sorry preethi!I have to go!"I slumped there on the floor.I couldn't take this,I am chocking,I don't know what is happening to me but I felt like suffocating.

He rejected me,But why here in this mandap?!He can do that there in my house when he came to meet me but why here?I looked around and felt embarrassed to face everyone.They are throwing weird glances at me.Why me?!I cursed my fate.

I stood up with much difficulty and went straight to my brother.He too didn't spoke a word,I can see the guilty in his eyes but what did he do,nothing?!I love my brother,Why would I leave him for a coward?

He drove me to our house.I know my parents are following us,still I don't want to talk to anyone.I felt decieved and betrayed but why should I feel like that.He is the one who left me ruthlessly not me?Why would I have bear this punishment?!I don't want to be called a victim instead I want to be called a strong girl.

I promised myself I will end this chapter here itself,Yes,He is true I was very naive hence I couldn't see his true colours.He is true I am so childish hence I couldn't see his intenstions,I belived him like a child.

I cried for two days but what's the use nothing!I saw my parents brooding inside,though they are pretending that they are fine actually they are not.My brother couldn't see me,couldn't look into my eyes.I don't know how we suddenly became aliens?!

I want to get out of this as soon as possible,Why should I suffer for a mistake which wasn't committed by me?!I have made my decision and I want to go ahead in my life.

Varun's Pov

I left her brutally,I did it very purposefully,I lost her forever and ever.I am cursing my fate which compelled me to do so.I am a heartless guy,A ruthless guy.I deserve this pain.I am worthy of it.

What can I say her?!Except a five letter word"Sorry!"Will she ever forgive me?!I know she won't?!

Credits for beautiful girl goes to:Grishma_Rajput

Thnks yar