Chapter-3

Preethi's Pov

He stopped his car infront of our apartment and asked me to get down.I did it and moved towards the elevator with a sad heart.I went into it and reached the third floor.I saw him,the robber rambling infront of my flat.

Oh god!I didn't come out from the elevator instead I went back to the cellar hoping to see Varun there.

I can't stop smiling the moment I saw him.He is still there.I don't know why but I truly felt relieved.I went straight and hugged him with out a second thought.

"Are you okay?!"He asked me caressing my hair very gently.I feel protected in his arms,he is embracing his arms around me so gently making me feel safe and comfortable.Is he the one who ran away from mandap?But why?!I would never forgive him for this ever.

I pushed him away in the very next second.I realized my mistake I am giving him false hopes and false signs.I need to control my feelings for him.

We stated into each other eyes for a second and walked towards elevator.

He came with me to my flat.I opened the door and felt embarassed to see the pieces of pizza shattered all over the Tea-pai.

Why so?!Why on this whole earth I am falling for him again.Didn't I know what he did to my heart?!I felt embarrassed and my cheeks became red and stood there biting my lower lip.

"Hu hu!"He was standing there chuckling looking at that box and pieces.I ran to the Tea-pai and grabbed the scattered pieces and cleaned the place.

He is still standing there at the entrance,Waiting for my permisision to get it.Should I call him?What if I can't control my feelings?What if I fall for his magic again?!I don't want this to happen.I have to be stubborn but in the very next second.

"Come in"I mumbled in a very low tone and sat there on the couch.

"So you ate the pizza I sent?Then what about this?"He showed me the box which I gave to him.

"It was the one which you sent,I ordered the other one"I said pointing at the box a lie,I don't know whether it is worthy to be called as a lie.

"You are a bad liar"He stood up and having a look at my flat.Why the hell I have allowed him in my flat in the name of courtesy.I cursed my feelings.

I am surprised by my own decision.My heart wants me to be with him while my brain is opposing it very hardly.

"Have you read my mails?"He asked me suddenly.I don't know what to say.

"Nope!"I nodded and looked away.

"Please Preeti,Just read them once you will know my heart."He begged me with his puppy eyes.How cute?!

I didn't say anything but just stood there like a rock.

"I missed you terribly,I was desperate to share my every moment with you.I was feeling all alone even at the time I achieved my goal.It was a battle between my heart and my brain"I felt surprised to listen my feelings through his mouth.

We felt alike but the wat we responded to those feelings is really different from each other.

"Are you sure he was the robber who was rambling infront of your flat?!"He asked me suddenly after scrutinizing every inch of my flat.

"Yes!I am sure very much"I said nodding my head frantically.

"But why would he ramble before your flat?"He asked me.

"How could I know that?I asked him frowning a bit.

"I will take care of everything,you just stay calm.I will stay here for tonight,If you allow me otherwise I will send someone,I will stay there at the cellar"He said glancing through the window to cellar.