Broken Melody; A Day In The Life Of A Dork. Chapter 5

Chapter 5: The Change

*Carter's POV*

"Dude, seriously. You are so gunna get love handles from that." Douglas said, and I glanced at him, puzzled.

"What's wrong with Pepsi?" I looked at the can in my hands.

"Nothing, if you want love handles." Holden said matter-of-factly, I rolled my eyes at him.

"There is nothing wrong with a Pepsi here and there." I protested, feeling like pouting.

"No way man. Here we drink Coca Cola." Holden came to lean on the lockers beside me. "That Pepsi stuff's a rip off."

Shaking my head, I finished my can, squished it up into a lump and threw it on the ground where it landed with a little thunk.

"Quit blocking up the hallway!" One girl screeched as she tried to pass through us. It was another blonde bimbo; I swear the whole school was infested. Nearly every girl looked like Paris Hilton's daughter. I sighed, but didn't move my feet out of the way, forcing her to skip over them like a little girl.

Douglas gave a loud wolf whistle. "Olivia's looking nice today." He was following her with his eyes as she lolloped down the hallway. I noticed that his eyes were aiming directly at her butt, and he liked what he saw.

"Dude, you think she's hot." The guy who was next to Douglas pointed down the other end of the hallway, I think his name was Logan? "Check out the newcomer."

Holden looked towards the direction of where his finger was pointing, smiled, and then nodded. I almost turned my nose up in disgust. He had a girlfriend, who actually was my step-sister, he shouldn't be admiring other girls. I didn't even glance that way, knowing that I would never have a chance with this 'newcomer'. She would probably already be taken by Douglas or. . . . Logan? I really don't know what his name is.

But I saw him do a double take, as well as everyone else who had their head in that direction. Holden, Douglas and . . .the other guy all simultaneously stepped forward, their mouths open overly wide.

"Is that-?" Holden started.

"It is." The other guy said.

"No way!" Douglas gasped.

I rolled my eyes and decided to see what all the fuss was about. Down the end of the hallway, walking next to one of Elisa's bestfriends was a girl I had never seen before, strutting confidently down the hallway and towards us.

And boy, was she hot.

She had straight black messy hair, in a way that looked amazingly good, that went all the way down to her waist which looked so smooth that it would just roll off my fingertips. I trailed my eyes down and gasped, she had a rocking body, with all the curves and everything, as well as amazing boobs. She was wearing a plaid black and white mini skirt, I mean MINI mini skirt, so short I was tempted to look under it. She was wearing stylish black singlet. Her tan was glowing and her lips were full. She had eyes outlined with dark makeup. But I still couldn't get over how hot her body was, I swear I was starting to drool.

Then with harsh realisation, my mouth almost dropped to the floor.

No, it can't be.

But it was, right there in front of me. The transformation in plain sight.

"Lily?!" I gasped.

____________________________________________________

Womanizer - All American Rejects

___________________________________________________

*Lillian's POV*

My arms constricted around my waist again, feeling utterly exposed and naked. I tried not to fiddle with the fabric that clung to me in everyway. I walked in a cute little shuffle, due to how short my skirt was. I swear this skirt showed of some of my bum-cheek, or at least close to it.