Broken Melody; A Day In The Life Of A Dork. Chapter 25

The absolute final chapter this is.

I'm too excited! I'll gush on at the end, hahaha.

oh and I addeda cast list too! you should check them out, they're pretty hot! haha.

This will be the last time i say this, but enjoy!.

xoxo

sophie

random note: AWKWARD TURTLE!

Chapter 25.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Bound to You- Christina Aguilira (BURLESQUE SOUNDTRACK <3)

I Will Crumble - Mike Vogel (CUTEST LOVE SONG, EVER!)

Fall At Your Feet - Boy And Bear

Demolition Lovers- My Chemical Romance 

---------------------------------------------------------------

If it was Heaven, I didn't want to open my eyes.

If it was Hell, I didn't want to open my eyes.

But, would I ever open my eyes again?

Would I ever wake up in the morning again? Would I ever breathe again?

Would I ever feel my heartbeat ever again?

Lillian Rose Anderbled slipped away, further and further away, further away from my body, from my world, from my hopes, dreams, from love, from existing. Until there was no Lillian Anderbeld.

There was just, a dream.

It was pretty here, where ever here was. Limbo? Heaven? Hell?I didn't really mind if it was either, because it was so beautiful. Never before could I picture a more perfect scene, filled with wonder, with divine perfection, with magic. Magic was the word I thought of when I trailed through the soft cornfield, across the silent river, and into the plush emerald paddock. Magic was the word that came to my lips when I looked at the sky, so pink, and so vibrant. So wondrous.

Magic was the word I wanted to run from when I saw my Mother sitting amongst the grass.

She was, too, so beautiful it was almost unnatural. She was facing away from me, but the magic of the place enhanced the detail, the sparkle in her hair, her frame. I knew if I looked too close her gaze, the pupils identical to the green grass I was treading lightly on now, would shock me into place. I knew that she was here for a reason too. I knew that she hadn't been just put there. Or maybe she had.

My Mother was dead, and here, so what did that mean?

It meant I was dead, it meant Carter was here too.

"Carter!" I called, tears of happiness in my eyes. I ran to a nearby tree, which was, strangely enough, glowing a purple colour. I looked, but there was nothing. I expected Carter to magically appear in front of me, take me in his arms, and kiss me so hard I forgot who I was. I expecteed Carter to be here, with me, right now.

He wasn't.

"Carter?"

The defeat and sorrow in my voice overwhelmed me. My tears turned to ones of anger. 

"He's not here, I told you that before," I turned to see Mom in a mediating state. Her face, as stunning as I had imagined, was relaxed, as well as her pose of crossed legs and propped up hands. I almost felt like running away, from her and from the venomous words on her lips.