Gone Viral

You woke up to some banging downstairs. You went to get Ary because you're not a crazy blonde girl in a horror movie that just runs downstairs, by herself, with no protection whatsoever screaming "WHO'S THERE?!"

You quietly walk down the stairs with your dancing batons over your shoulder for protection, peeking over the banister. You stop halfway down the stairs and look to see if anything looked different.

The banging suddenly stopped.

Ary: Why can't we just call the police?
You: Because! What if it's just gran?
Ary: Y/N! You know that gran wouldn't be up at this time, she's lazier than us!!

You and Ary were whisper shouting at each other.

???: Y/N? Is that you?

Oh, it was just mum.

You and Ary drop the batons and give out a sigh of relief.

You: Mum, what are you doing up so early?
Mum: I had to pick someone up, but that doesn't matter, why are you two up so early?
Ary: Y/N heard a banging noise downstairs and we thought it was a thief or something.

You and Ary explained everything whilst mid yawn.

Mum: Oh, I was correcting all the papers and I dropped my glasses. I guess you heard me banging into everything.

Ary pushed you but because she was too tired and weak, she only pushed you forward an inch and went back upstairs to sleep.

7:55

???: THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! WE'RE LATE AGAIN!! WAKE UP YOU LITTLE -

You woke up to someone SCREAMING in your ear.

You: ARY! What do you want?!?!
Ary: WE'RE LATE!!

She points to your alarm clock.

You had 30 minutes to get ready and 5 minutes to get to school.

You pulled open your closet and grabbed the first thing that you saw.

You ran downstairs, you made a quick toastie and waited impatiently for Ary

8:10

Where is she? I swear if she's not here in two minutes I'm gonna-

Then you see, and hear, Ary running down the stairs.

Ary: Y/N!!!!! Y/N YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!!!!
You: What? What is it?
Ary: YOU'VE WENT VIRAL!
You: Well, uh, I already kinda knew that. Thought we've already talked about this.
Ary: Nooooo... NOT THAT!
You: What? What could it be then?