Yoonmin

You push him away, making him hit his head on the table.

Jimin: Owiee.
You: Jimin! What the heck?!
Jimin: I will take that as a no.
You: I-I'm sorry but-

Another flash appeared, and you knew exactly what it was.

Crap.

Jimin: What was tha-
You: No, no, no, no, no, NO!

You stood up and started hitting yourself with one of your mum's textbooks, while repeating "pabo" over and over to yourself. Jimin was trying to stop you, but didn't know how to without laughing.

Jimin: Eh- uhhhhhh... yea- erm- do you- ah- you know what? I'll just let you continue...
You: That "Bangtan News" chick has now caught another picture of me looking bad even though I didn't mean it and I swear when I find her, I will shove that camera, up her fat, fake, annoying a-

You continued ranting as Jimin just stares outside the window, trying to catch who it was.

Jimin: Oh wow, you talk to your grannie with that dirty mouth of yours?

You were huffing, with your arms crossed and a pout that Jimin found cute like a little baby.

You: Well, I found this bracelet.

You raise your arm up, showing him the bracelet.

Jimin: There you go then, print some "found item" posters and whoever that asks for them back is your stalker.
You: But I'm too lazy to do that.

What? This is realistic and let's be honest, no one would do this 'cause we're lazy af.

Just then, the door opens.

Mum: Y/N?! OH GOODNESS, HERE YOU ARE.

She rushes towards you, not noticing Jimin, and starts checking you for something.

Mum: Did you get hurt? Did she bite you? You know she didn't mean it!
You: Mum, who're you talking about?

You swatted your mother's arms away as if scaring away flies.

Mum: Ary. I heard the "gossip" from the teachers.
You: Wait, the teachers know too?!
Mum: No one believes it though, it's all just a bunch of hooey.
You: Yea, well I wish other people thought that.

You muttered to yourself, but your mum still heard. She gave a small smile, cupping your cheeks the way Tae used too. It didn't make you feel better, thinking about him.

Mum: Awh, Ary doesn't believe her either.

You scoff, remembering the way she left you in the corridor, looking like a weak peasant.

Mum: She doesn't, she texted me 5 minutes ago asking me to apologise to you.
You: She still made me look like an idiot.

You were still muttering, but mothers have some sort of hearing superpower that allows them to hear everything you say.

Mum: She got a little upset, that's all.

In the corner, Jimin was quietly trying to sneak away.

Mum: What were you and blondie doing here, alone in my classroom? (A/N: All the hair in here are from the DNA era)
Jimin: I- uh- well-
You: It's alright mum, he comes here whenever I'm upset. He knows this is my safe spot and comes to comfort me.
Mum: Mmhm, is that true Mr Park?
Jimin: [gulp] N-n-ne.
Mum: And why exactly were you following my daughter?