Protection and Bulletproof Boys

"4, 5 and 6 and 7 and 8 and 1, 2..."

You were trying hard to keep up with Hoseok's counting. Your feet were in agony, but you didn't need to work as hard as the boys.

Hoseok: 5 and 6 and 7, DNA.

You end, pointing at your wrist, trying to not faint.

Hoseok: Aaaand drop.

At command, you fall to the floor in exhaustion, your chest heaving wildly.

Hoseok lets you rest for a while. After 10 minutes, you slowly sit up, looking at Hoseok for your next instruction.

Hoseok: 4 down, 2 to go.

You groan, flopping back down on the floor.

Hoseok chuckles and picks you up.

Hoseok: Cooome on, if Yoongi huyng can do it, so can you.
You: He's more determined though.
Hoseok: Well, this dance should be easy and fun enough.
You: You said the same to "Fire" and that was not so easy.
Hoseok: Don't worry, this one would be easier than all of them combined.

You huff and stand up straight, ready for Hoseok's choreography. He plays a song on the speaker, and gets in position, ready to show your part of the dance.

The intro starts, and he waits for his cue to pop up and pull an aegyo face. He then stands still, with his head facing down and his arms together in front of him, his feet shoulder length. 

"Dollar, dollar. Haruachime jeonbu tangjin. Dallyeo, dallyeo. Naega beoreo naega sachi.
Dallyeo, dallyeo. Dallyeo, dallyeo. Dallyeo, dallyeo."

Jimin's voice blasts through the speaker. Hoseok bends his top half of his body down to the right as soon as Jimin sings, then bouncing back up, crouching while gesturing him swatting his invisible dollar bills away.

The dance seems easy so far, you were catching up pretty well.

"Yolo, yolo, yolo, yo! Yolo, yolo, yo! Tajinjem, tajinjem, tajinjem~!"

Hoseok side thrusts between his arms, but not in a seductive way, more like a meme. You start giggling, not knowing how to do the dance.

Hoseok: Hehehe, here, lemme help.

He pauses the song, coming up behind you to help you do the thrusts.

Hoseok: Then pull your arms in, pushing your hips to the left, then repeat on the other side.

You and Hoseok giggled at the silly dance you were doing. You kept getting it wrong.

Jin: Look Namjoon, someone's worse than us at dancing.
Namjoon: Our prayers have been answered.

Jin and Namjoon enter the room, laughing at your dancing.

Hoseok: She's learning faster than you two at least.
You: So you admit I'm a terrible dancer?
Hoseok: What? No! Of course not! I didn-
You: Chillll! I was kidding.