Taekook

*1 month later*

Jungkook: So, how's you and Taehyung?

You got snapped out of your daze.

After the kiss, you and him got closer, MUCH closer. Instead of the whole "dating" thing being a lie to cover up your awkwardness, you and him, slowly, developed feelings for each other. You even met each other's parents.

You: Oh, we're actually going to Paris tomorrow.

Taehyung and his family invited you to a vacation. Tomorrow was the October holiday. Although you're only out for a week, you're still excited.

Jungkook: Oh, you're coming too?
You: "Too?"
Jungkook: We're going too.

You simply nod at it, kind of expecting it. Taehyung and the rest of BTS have gotten closer too, as they had to work together everyday. Jungkook's been acting strange around you though.

You've been tutoring Jungkook for a month now and through all the sessions, he's just been quiet. He nods, and asks questions when he REALLY needs to. His parents ask if you want to stay for dinner but he answers for you saying "Oh no, she'll be fine."

You lean over at Jungkook's painting. Turns out you do these "draw what you feel" sessions every month, it helps your creativity and releases your stress.

Jungkook: Why do you keep looking over at my drawings?

Jungkook gave you a really dirty look.

You: Why do you mind? I always do it and you never say anything. Why are you suddenly being so rude?

He stared at you blankly, then licked the inside of his cheek.

He turned away, continuing to draw

Jungkook: Just stop annoying me.

You inhale in shock, a shocked laugh following afterwards.

You: How have I annoyed you-
Jungkook: YOU JUST HAVE, OKAY?!

He slammed his paintbrush down, walking towards the teacher, then exiting the class.

What's with him?

You follow, asking the teacher to leave for the bathroom.

You find Jungkook, sitting by the window ledge in an empty classroom. He was staring out the window.

You slowly walk up to him, him not noticing your presence.

You: Well...

He jumped, startled by your voice.

You: That was awfully dramatic.

He suddenly got shy, his right hand holding his left wrist, his head hanging low, not daring to look at you.