Winner Takes All

Baekhyun: And now... kiss.

You wait for at least SOMETHING romantic to happen, but the only thing that happens is a bro hug.

Namjoon: Thanks guys, you've made my mission much easier.

Namjoon walks past both you and Baekhyun and towards the boys.

Namjoon: You guys ok?

They both nod and smile.

Namjoon: You want a separate table to discuss things?

Nononononononononononono.

They both nod again, their smiles bigger.

*D*uck.

You and Baekhyun sprint towards the tables and force your friends to sit in different tables to take up every vacant seat.

They can't sit anywhere, huehuehuehue.

Namjoon walks in with the boys and widens his eyes when he sees that all the tables have been took. His eyes immediately darts to you and he gives you a death glare. You give him a smug look as you look around to admire your art.

Just then, a group of girls decided to go out and take selfies by the scenery.

This is why I rarely have any female friends. Back stabbers.

You and Namjoon sprint towards the seat, that ended up being seated on by this boy from your music class called Daehwi and his friend Daniel.

Oh my GDragon, I love you so much.

Before you could think though, Namjoon sprints towards the seat you previously were sitting on and calling out for the two confused boys.

You were about to sit down before it hit you.

This is it. This is them reconciled. Why should I ruin this moment again for my own selfish bet? I ruined their friendship, the whole point of this challenge was to make them make up. And this is it.

After what you've heard was about 3 years, BTS are finally back to being the close family that they were before the drama with Tae happened.

You stand back, nearly falling over if it wasn't for Daniel who was seated behind you. You managed to balance yourself up and apologise to the now traumatised boy.

Just as you turn around, you harshly bump into Rowoon, who bumps into Chanyeol, who was standing and talking to Baekhyun. The tall giant bumped into Tae as he was about to sit down across from Jungkook, who was already sitting down. Tae trips forwards and lands on top of Jungkook, his face smashing to Jungkook's.

...

Does that count?

Tae's lips hit Jungkook's nose.

But they also sat down together on the same table alone. A lot closer than they intended but still together.

You blankly glance at Namjoon, who furrows his eyes at the two boys wincing in pain.

Baekhyun: So does that mean Y/N has to wear Namjoon's clothes and Namjoon has to wear Y/N's clothes?

The human version of a beagle shouts over to both me and Namjoon, causing everyone to hear him too.

Jin: Why would they do that? Namjoon what have you gambled this time?

That phrase alone got the teacher's attention.