Heartbreaker

You lay on your bed, burying your face on the pillow as you remember what happened about an hour ago.

You burst into tears as you open the front door, only to see Ary and Yoongi kissing near the stairs. You stayed outside for a bit, trying to calm yourself down before walking in. Your face was stiff, red and puffy, but you didn't care, you opened the door and ran straight up to your room, lowering your head so you don't accidentally make eye contact with one of them.

You heard banging on your door. You locked it so no one sees your breakdown.

You: Wait! I'm getting changed!

You managed to scream in between the sobbing.

Ary: Y/N! Open up! Did something happen between you and Jungkook? What did he do? I swear, if he hurt you in any way, I will go up to his door and kick his ba-
You: NO ARY I'M FINE! GO AWAY! LEAVE ME ALONE!

You've never shouted at her before, and as soon as you did, a knot twisted in your stomach. Although you felt bad, you still didn't want to confront her.

•Ary's POV•

Di- Did she jus-

Your mind couldn't get over the fact that she just shouted at you.

What happened?

You gave up in trying to get her out of her room, since you knew pretty well that she won't come out.

Seeing her upset like this, it's the equivalent to being stabbed. She was the only friend you had that was loyal. She's basically your sister.

Jungkook.

Your sadness quickly changed to anger.

He was the last person with her before she came home crying.

You felt your fist clench, probably bruising the palms of your hands.

He's gonna regret whatever he done to her.

You grab your jacket and your car keys.

Aunt: Ary? Where are you going?
You: Out!

You totally ignored Y/N's mum shouting at you and just stormed off.

You saw Yoongi, in his car, writing in his notebook as usual. He sees you and motions you towards him. You speed walk towards him as he rolls his windows down.

You: Hey.
Yoongi: Hi, how's Y/N?
You: Uh, she's fine, I think.

As much as you hate lying, you had to. You know that the last thing she needs are a bunch of people annoying her.

Yoongi looks at his phone when he gets a message. You took this opportunity to look at his notebook.

You peeked at his notebook. You see the words "Love. Mine. Butter and... STD?!?!"

Yoongi: Hey, Ary?

You snapped out of your thoughts and stared at him with wide eyes.