Mission Possible?

You were up in your room since you finished breakfast earlier than everyone else.

"Oh, uh, it's actually mines. C-can I have it back?"

The words kept stabbing you in the heart, the more it repeated in your head.

The girl that ruined my life, is also the same girl that I thought I trusted most as a friend.

Phone: RING DING DONG! RING DING DONG! RING DIGGI DING DIGGI DING DING DING!

Your ringtone did not fit the sad mood you were currently in, as Shinee, quite literally, rings around the room.

You check the Caller ID.

"Your Sugar Ary"

I need to change her name. No one understands the Jin joke. Sugar Daddy? Sugar Ary? Jin thought it was funny -

ARY!

You answered faster than this rapper you heard everyone listen to, August Dee or something.

You: ARY! HI! I MISS YOU! I WAS CALLING YOU YESTERDAY BUT YOU NEVER CAME! WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALONE?!
Ary: When the bloody heck did you call me?
You: I called you telepathically. By prayer.
Ary: Right, I know I'm Godly and amazing but that's not how you summon me Y/N-ssi.
You: I know, I was too depressed, I forgot all about my phone.
Ary: Depression doesn't cause that, only your stupidity can make you forget to use your phone to call me, who's 5,592 miles away from your current location, and instead use your "telepathic skills" to call me over.

You had to admit, you missed her making fun of you.

You: Ok, fine, I'm stupid, learned that the hard way.
Ary: What's up?
You: How long do you have?
Ary: I'm free the whole day.
You: Ok, so *deep breath*-

You explained to Ary why you were so upset and told her all the crap that had happened since you got off the plane.

Ary: Oh. Well. You're in deep doo-doo.
You: Yea, no sh*t Sherlock.
Ary: Have you been hanging out with Yoongi lately? You've been getting very... Yoongi-ish.

You roll your eyes.

"Because I promised myself and your cousin that I'll always protect you."

The words Yoongi told you, struck you out of nowhere.

You: Ary?
Ary: Das mah name?
You: Did you and Yoongi make a promise about me before we left to Paris?

There was a silence, where Ary was thinking about what to say without getting killed by you.

Ary: I-uhhhh. KSSSHH! I- C-N'T H-KRSHHSHSHSHHHHH- YOU- KESSSSHHHHHH- BA-KK-D SIGN- BRREEEEE- AL! CALL YOU LATER- KSHHHSHSHHSHSHSHSHSH- *beep*

The call came to an end, your annoying cousin sticking her nose in your business once again.

I swear, I will murder that girl one day.

Just then, Ary sends you something.

Ary sent you a link.

You pressed on it. It was a recent video by your favourite OurTuber, Shawn Darson (heh.)

)