Chapter 1 : Linda High

Play song~

Song 1 : High Life (Theme Song!!!)

Song 2 : We Don't Talk Anymore

OOO~ New book!

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

"Alright Linda High, Welcome Freshmen, and welcome back to the Juniors and Seniors!"

I gripped tightly to my schedule as my new principal spoke on the loud speaker. I was jumpy today to be honest. With all this new stuff coming my way, and the ten cups of coffee I sucked down this morning, I was ready for anything! I will not let some new school get the best of me! I am ready for what ever life throws my wa-

"Hi there!"

"Ack!"

I covered my head with my arms, my eyes squeezed shut.

"Umm....are you okay miss?"

I blinked, and glanced up to see a girl. She had brown hair, that went slightly past her jaw line, pale blue eyes, and was warring the same school uniform as me. I quickly lowered my arms to my sides. My face pink from embarrassment.

"Y-ya, I am fine. You just startled me there,"

I said breaking a nervous laugh.

"Oh! I am so sorry! I did not mean to scare you. The names Gina! Gina Soul!"

(Yes my 'The Magic You Are' and 'Do It For Family' readers, the last name is back! XD )

I smiled at her cuteness. I don't like, like her, I mean really I just met her! But her personality seems to be so adorable! I put out my and she took it.

"[Y/n], [Y/n] [L/n],"

"Nice to meet you [Y/n], are you waiting for some one or just standing her alone?"

"I-I am actually new to this city, I haven't gotten a chance to meet anyone yet,"

I replied, scratching the back of my neck. Gina's face seem to light up.

"Well that ends today! Come and meet my other friends, friend [Y/n]!"

Gina took me by the wrist, and dragged me threw the crowd of teens. I ducked and dogged some elbows, sports balls, and even a binder or two. I had trouble doing this, but Gina seemed to go past the obstacles  with ease. Has she done this before?! This is hard!

"Seiky! Taru!"

Gina called out in the crowd. Suddenly I heard two male voices call out:

"Gina over here!!!"

I looked in the direction the two voices were coming from to see, two teen boys. One with light short hair and orangish eyes. The other had darker brown hair, It was slightly darker then Gina's, and pale green eyes. Both men warring the boys school uniform.

(Don't get it? Look at the picture at the top!)

"Coming!"

Yelled Gina, waving to the two. I was then again being pulled by Gina, heading for the two boys. We finally stopped running. I looked up to see that the one with orange eyes was in a bright mood, like Gina. The boy with green eyes, looked calm and board with life.

"[Y/n], This is Seikyuna!," Gina said pointing to the green eyed boy," And that is Taru!" She finished pointing to the orange eyed boy.

"Hey,"