A Kinko?

I drew the pic above, you will understand later!

Play song whenever!

Song : High Life (Theme Song)

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

"UGH! I am so tired!"

I whined walking down the sidewalk with Gina by my side. I was up all night, trying to figure out this whole thing! I found nothing! I called Gina this morning so I could take my mind off things, and she then invited me to go to the carnival that was in town this weekend. So now we are are on our ways to pick up the guys.

"Why are you tired? Did you sleep last night?"

Questioned the happy girl.

"No I was up all night trying to figure out this myst-MATH EQUASION!"

Gina jumped a little, when I tried to cover up my tracks. But she just laughed it off.

"Oh look it's the boys" I looked to ware Gina was pointing to see that the two boys were waiting under a tree on a bench,"Seiky! Taru!"

Called Gina. They looked up and waved us over.

~~~~~

"Come on ya lazy bumps! I want to go and eat all the sweets they have at the carnival!"

I sighed as Gina pushed Taru, Seiky, and I all the way to the food court. We had just arrived and already Gina is thinking about her stomach.

"If I buy you a thing of roman will you shut up?"

Asked Seiky. Gina nodded her head furiously as Seiky walked over to a Japanese food stand and bought the food, Gina following him like a small dog. It just left Taru and I. I stood there, my mind drifting off to la la land.

"So, [Y/n], what if someone happened to buy all four of us one of those bracelets that allows you to go on any ride we wanted?"

Without thinking, I replied to Taru's question.

"I would kiss them,"

I noticed that Taru's face got super red. A look of worry spread threw me, as I placed the back of my hand on his forehead. His face turned even brighter, if that was even possible, at the touch of my hand.

"Are you sick Taru? If you don't feel well I could walk you home,"

"N-no I'm fine r-realy,"

He reassured, taking my hand and gently pushing it back to me.

"Okay, but if you don't feel good just tell me,"

He nodded as the other two came back. Gina's face was buried in her to go box of roman, as Seiky watched her do so, with his same stoke expression.

"Here guys,"

Taru said politely as he handed each of us a red bracelet saying 'all access pass'. That's why he asked me. I put on the bracelet and kissed Taru on the cheek. I watched as his face grew red once more. Gina and Seiky watched with a confused look.

"Taru asked me what I would do if some one got us these bracelets. I told him I would kiss them. I don't plane on lying to you guys anytime soon,"

(What are you saying [Y/n] you lied to me in the beginning of the chapter?!)

I started to walk off when the ground started to shake. I lost my balance and stumbled grabbing onto Taru's shoulder for support.

"Is it an earthquake?"