Teke Teke

This is a bit gruesome...Read at own risk.

Song : High Life (Theme Song)

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~Gina's POV~

After [Y/n] puked, she fainted. Leaving Taru, Seiky, and I to clean up the mess. It wasn't that hard, but it was annoying. The boys were handling the snake body so that left me to the time. I had to set time back so that no one remembers this, Only us four will. Before I did set back time. I had to record the fight in the clan log. I took the pin off of my dress and set it on the ground. I took a step back reciting my chant.

"Blue stands for Peace!"

The charm glowed, creating a hologram. It showed an elderly man with the same outfit as the boys. We like to refer to him as:

"Hello Master Seki,"

I said with a bow.

"Gina, what brings you to call the Kinko league?"

"We came across another demon. It was at the carnival near Lind High. The school you have assigned for my group,"

He nodded looking to see the beast cut in two, and [Y/n] laying against one of the food stands.

"I see [Y/n] has figured out who she is,"

"Not quite, Sir,"

"What do you mean?"

"We never got to tell her that she is from the Kinko alliance Sir. She was just recently put into combat. She was pretty skilled when she did so,"

Master Seki sighed, rubbing his forehead.

"Alright, you have my permission to rewind time, if that is what you were asking,"

"yes Sir, have a nice day,"

"Likewise,"

With that the image disappeared, and Time reversed. People were now walking backwards, to the place they were before the noticed the snake. The two parts of the woman snake disappeared, as did our outfits. We were now back into our original clothing. I  sighed picking up  my broach, dusting it off.

I walked back to [Y/n], who was sleeping peacefully. I was about to pick her up and place her on my back, when Taru stopped me.

"I'll carry her,"

"Oh, thank you Taru, but we are still going to the fair! I am going to wake her up one way or another,"

Taru propped [Y/n] on his back and started walking away, that's when I got an Idea. I went to a nearby hose and turned it on, plugging the end wit my thumb. I walked up behind Taru and [Y/n] and snickered. I aimed the hose for them, taking my thumb off the end, spraying water all over them.

~[Y/n]'s POV~

I awoke with a jolt as something cold hit my back. I fell off of who ever was carrying me, and landed on the ground. I looked behind me to see Gina with a hose in her hand, aiming water twords me and who ever it was walking away with me. I scrambled to my feet running after her. She screamed taking off and hiding behind Seiky.

~~~~~

After we spent the whole day at the festival, we decided to take the train to go back home. As we waited, I watched as light flickered on and off. I heard a scrapping noise and looked behind me. But I saw nothing.

"What is it  [Y/n]?"

Asked Gina,.

"I thought I heard something,"

"Probably just a rat,"

Seiky scoffed.

"No, it wasn't that...it was like a 'teke teke' sound. As if something was being dragged,"

I saw something out of the corner of my eye. I turned around and saw a girl my age, wearing an older version of Lind Highs school uniforms. She was laying on the ground, and looked as if she were crawling twords us. As she did so, the noise came back. I noticed that the girl was missing something. I looked behind her to see nothing from the torso down. All there was, is the tail of her spine, which was creating the 'teke teke' sound. My eyes widened at the sight. Then it hit me.

"I know what it is," I pointed to the disfigured girl, " Her name is Teke Teke, she was a school girl going home from school one day, when she fell onto the tracks. The train didn't see her and split her body in half. Her top half survived, letting her roam the train station, and prying on humans to do what the train did to her,"

"how do you know al of this?"

Asked Gina. I smiled.

"Research,"

"Alright you two know what to do,"

"Right,"

I took my broach out from my pocket, lifting it into the air. The rest doing the same.

"Blue is for Peace!"

"Gray is for Maturity!"

"Yellow is for Joy!"

"Red is for Courage!"

We put our hands that were holding the pins, out in front of us.

"Together we are Kinko!"

The pendants glowed as we turned into our forms. I was dressed in my red gown holding Taru in his sword form. Seiky was in his outfit holding Gina in her weapon form with a tight grip.

I ran to the girl and swung my sword, she blocked it with ease. Teke Teke twirled around, tripping me with the end of her spine.

(Gross)

I fell, as she grew closer. I kicked the creature in the face, making it yelp in pain. This allowed me to get up I was about to make a move when I saw  Seiky sneak up to Teke Teke. He was about to go for the kill, when she quickly turned to the two, clawing at them. Her long sword like nails, scrapping against Gina's sword form. Can she get hurt when she's like that? I shook off the thought as I stabbed the thing in the back, killing it. Teke Teke disappeared, as Taru and Gina turned back to normal, and Seiky and I's cloths went back to normal. I looked up smiling, but it quickly disappeared when I saw how pale Gina was.

"G-good fight...you guys,"

She said in a hoarse voice, as she struggled to stand.

"Are you okay Gina?"

I asked. She just smiled at me.

"just a smal-ll scratch, nothing to...big.."

Gina fell, landing on her side. I watched as a pool of blood formed around her.

"GINA!"