Past

Don't play song~

Song : Naughty Or Nice

~~~~~
Enjoy ~
~~~~~
~[Y/n]'s POV~

[WARNING!!! BAD LAGUAGE!!!!]

We were all visiting Gina, and by we I mean Seiky, Taru, and I.

I watched as Gina laughed and cracked a few jokes. She acted as if the whole thing never happened.

"What's with the kiss I saw earlier?"

Asked Taru. I gave him a questioning look, then turned to see a tomato version of Gina and Seiky.

"What now?"

"N-nothing happened Taru!"
Seiky threatened.

"Seiky! Don't harm him, it was just a question,"

Gina reassured. Wait! I know!!!!

"YOU TWO KISSED AND I MISSED IT?!?!? NOOOOOO I MISSED MY SHIPS TAKE OFF!!!!"

"What? When did you ship us?!"
Asked Gina, her face getting pink once more.

"I..ummm....well-"

I was interrupted, when a girl with a long purple pigtail ran in the room yelling Gina's name. She hugged Gina to the point she looked as if she couldn't breath.

The girl let go of the hug, and looked to Seiky and Taru with death glares. The boys shrunk into their seats.

"WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO MY LITTLE SISTER?!?!"

"Gale its not their fault. Cool your jets,"

Gina said in a calming voice.

"NOT UNTIL I GET THESE TWO ASSHOLES TO FATHER!"

"GALE!"

"GINA!"

"STOP YELLING!"

"YOU STOP YELLING!"

"Girls, why must you fight every time you see each other?"

Said a man, walking in the room. Taru and Seiky stood, saluting him. Taru gave me a look saying 'do what we do'.

I stood, placing the side of my hand to my forehead. Seiky stepped forward, laying his head low.

"Sir. I am sorry for putting your daughter in harms way. I understand if you want to discontinue my enrollment to the Kinko University. Again Sir, I am sorry,"

The man scoffed, placing his hand on Seiky's shoulder.

"Boy, I didn't say you had to baby proof everything to keep Gina safe. All I asked was that you do your best not to let her get killed. What would unenrolling you make a difference in what has already happened?"

"Daddy! This is [Y/n], well you already know that,"

Gina said pointing to me. I waved shyly. I have gotten a good look at the man. He was tall, elderly, and wore a men's battle suit.

"Hello [Y/n]. I am assuming that no one told you where you are. Have they?"

"No Sir,"

"You are currently in the Kinko University. One of the -"

"GALE! PUT THE BOYS DOWN!"

I looked to see Gale holding both boys by the color of their shirts. I felt as the man took me out into the hall. He shut the door, which muffled the yelling of all four teens.

"As I was saying...You are currently in the Kinko University. One of the most highest security systems of the world,"

"So....everyone here is like a mall cop?"

He sighed shaking his head.

"No. Kinko's make sure that the human realm is safe from the demons,  that are some how entering the human world. Our job is to stop this from happening so the demons don't get a chance to raise the worst monster of all. The Gashadokuro,"

"Isn't that the big skeleton?"

"Yes, it is. You seem to know a lot about this,"

"I've done research,"

"Ah, well, I should check on my girls,"

"Wait, um...mind me asking but what happened to Gina and Gale's Mother?"

The man, who I assume people called Master Seki...I saw his name tag.... sighed and turned to face the window.

( XD I don't know)

"Gale and Gina's mother passed from being corrupted by the demons blood. She was attacked by a Gashadokuro when she went on a mission. I was with heart the time, our girls were here aiding the doctors and nurses that serve here. Their mother just happened to be put in the same room that the girls were helping in....their mother went insane right in front of them, and when you turn....you can't come back. That day those girls in there lost their mother...as for me I lost my wife. My girls were never the same again. Gale was ten when it happened and it was Gina's fourth birthday was that day. Gale became an over protective sister, and Gina promised that she would never cry, but Gina doesn't know that holding in your bad emotions is bad. It just gives the demons blood strength to quicken the process of death,"

I looked to the room to see Gina asleep with Gale's head on the side of the bed. Seiky was sitting in a chair his head in his hands, and finally Taru was staring at the ground deep in thought. I sighed.

"I'm sorry I asked. It was not my place to ask anyway,"

"No it's fine, you didn't know,"

I bowed to Master Seki and walked back into the room. I shut the door behind me when I felt something rap around my waist. I felt my eyes widen, and my face heat up. I turned to see Taru, but it was only for a second before his lips touched mine. He broke the kiss, his face red.

"I-I..umm....I'm not good at this but...I know I've only known you for a few weeks, maybe even months but...w-would you...[Y-Y/n] go on a d-date with me?"

I felt my face turn into a tomato. I nodded my head and smiled.

"Y-yea...O-of course,"

"R-really?"

"Ya...why would I say no?"

Taru let out a nervous laugh, rubbing the back of his neck

"I'm why out of your league, and why would you want to go out with-"

"Taru don't talk to yourself like that. I love you for who you are,"

Taru's face went red. I stared at him, when I realized what I said....

"W-well I l-love you for who you are also..."

I smiled and kissed Taru's cheek.

"You're so short, you kissed my jaw..."

"I'm not short Taru!"

"You didn't let me finish...You're so short, you kissed my jaw...I find that cute in a girl,"

I couldn't help but smile. He's so sweet~

( Don't ask about why you aren't at school!!!!)