Always There

Don't play song yet~

Song : (I think) Pendulum

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

"I wonder if Gina is up yet?" I asked as Taru, Seiky, and I teleported to the Kinko University. As the light disappeared I noticed that the university was rather dark, and oddly  quiet.

"Is the power out?" Asked Taru. I looked around to see no sign of life.

"I'm going to check the front desk," I said as I started to walk away. I just got to the large door, when something tall, and dark stepped in front of me. I felt it breath heavily on my neck, as the form swayed back and forth, trying to keep it's balance. I slowly looked up to see that the figure was all black, except for it's two glowing eyes. I stood there in fear, not wanting to move. The figure slowly moved it's arm, above it's head, and it quickly swung it, causing it to hit me, and knock me into a wall, creating a dent on the surface. I felt the plaster behind my back drop, as I slid to the ground.

"[Y/n]!" I heard Taru yell, as he ran twords me. I rubbed the back of my head, as I saw the tall black figure approach us.

"Taru, turn into a weapon," He nodded, doing as I said, his sword form fitting in my hand perfectly.

"[Y/n], catch!" I heard as Seiky turned into a weapon as well. "Before you ask and get distracted we can turn into weapons to," he finished, as his weapon formed in my other hand. I nodded as I got in a battle formation.

"Aww, are you ready for your friend to die?" asked the tall dark creature, who started to glitch out?

"What do you mean?" I asked, gripping my weapons tighter.

"I'm Karoshi, the ruler of all the demons in the world, and soon enough, all the humans,"

"ANSWER THE QUESTION! WHICH FRIEND WILL DIE?" The creature, or Karoshi, tilted her head slightly smiling.

"I'll show you," Karoshi started to glitch even more, before her body went totally white. A small girl appeared on the stomach of Karoshi. The girl ran to a woman, man, and what looked to be an older girl.

 The image then changed to the woman, from before, on a hospital bed. Her form quickly changing into what looked like Karoshi. The man, who also was in the image before, killed the woman, as she fell to the ground, two children stood behind her. Crying.

 Once again the image changed, to show a high school. Linda High School....I watched as an older version of the girl, walked in with two other boys, and they soon greeted another girl. I looked closer, to see that the two girls, and boys were non other than Gina, Seiky, Taru, and I.

I was about to ask what the point of this was, when the scene changed yet again. I looked to see Gina sanding in front of a mirror, as black goop, covered her body, as it covered her face, I saw it was no longer Gina in the reflection, but Karoshi.

The image changed for the final time, as it showed Gina, with her foot chained to a stone wall. She was hugging her knees crying, afraid, lonely. I watched as the scene slowly turned pitch black once again. I looked down, keeping my gaze on the floor.

"You see? I was always there...I never left this pathetic girl's side. She is apart of me, and I am apart of her. We are one,"

(Okay I am already apologizing for the terrible fight scene that's about to go down!)

"No,"

~3rd Person POV~

Karoshi, looked at the teenaged girl in front of her. The girl's bangs, casting a shadow over her eyes.

"What was that?"

"No, Gina was not pathetic, that wasn't what I described her as, Gina was the kind of person to put herself in harms way, to protect a complete stranger. She would put on a smile even if she was going threw hell and back,"

~~~~~

Play Song~

~~~~~

[Y/n] looked up, glaring at Karoshi.

"That's what I would have called a warrior,"

[Y/n], jumped from the ground, her swords ready to strike Karoshi. Karoshi dogged the attack, by moving to the left. Once again [Y/n] jumped to make an attack on Karoshi.

~Gina's POV~

I awoke in a room, my ankle chained to a wall. I rubbed the back of my head, as images flashed threw my mind.

First it was me and my family, than my Mother dying, and finally I saw Taru, Seiky, and I meeting [Y/n] for the first time. I looked out in front of me to see the dark abyss of the small room I was in. All four walls were black, and the ground was hard and cold.

Where was I.........