Chapter 2: Gashadokuro?

Play Top song whenever!

Song  : High Life (Theme Song)

~~~~~

I look all of the Japanese stuff up online! ITS ALL TRUE!

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

'Drrriiinnngggg'

I walked to the music room alone. It was the second week of school, and I haven't seen the group during the mornings so much. What do they do that they almost miss the first period each day? Who knows. I shouldn't pry into it much. I walked down the hall stopping in my tracks. I looked to the rooms where the doors skipped the number 300. But somehow the room was now there. I double checked counting down the room numbers. 299..300...301, They are all there. I shook my head and entered my class, sitting down at my seat. I must just be tired. The final bell rung as the three teens walked in the class. Gina smiled to me and sat in her seat, the boys did the same as class began.

~~~~~

"Class dismissed,"

Said Mrs. Hanku, in a board tone. I sighed grabbing my bag and standing from my seat. I walked out the room walking past all the lockers. I stopped when I passed the janitors closet. I heard voices, being as noisy as I am, I took out my phone, leaning on the wall, acting as if I were just a bystander.  The voices were muffled but I could tell that there is one woman and two males.

"I don't like this guys...keeping secrets from her,"

"We don't have a choice, if we tell her she will think we are insane, then tell others about us, and  we would have to restart the whole world and live our lives all over again,"

"I know... but she's a sweet girl. She doesn't need to fight all of the akki we do. We can handle it,"

(Akki means Demon in Japanese, I DID RESEARCH~)

Why do these voices sound familiar? And what are they talking about fighting Akkis? Those are just made up demons that parents made up to scare little kids. Are they role playing?

"Gina you know we can't. Last time we fought an Akki on our own, you almost died trying to save Taru,"

"Seikyuna if I would not have done anything then Taru would not be here today!"

"Quite you two, look we only have a few days left until the Gashadokuro rise again, and take over earth, changing life as we know it,"

Wait so, Gina, Seikyuna, and Taru are all some people from some wired demosion or something like that and a giant skeleton is gonna rise again? Those Gashadokuro are in stories! They aren't real.

"We need to get going, we don't want to blow our cover. Besides [Y/n] is most likely wondering why we go to class late,"

"Ya, but I don't like keeping this from her,"

The door opens squishing me to the wall. The door shuts as I see the three walking down the halls.

~~~~~

I walked into the door of my house as my Mom welcomes me.

"Hi sweetie how was school?"

"Good Mom, can I use the computer?"

"Sure thing sweet pea!"

I smile to her as she resumes her cooking. I sat down at my Dads desk logging onto the computer going to google. I type 'The Japanese Myth of Gashadokuro' into the search bar. I wait a little bit waiting for the page to load.

When it finally dose, I click the first thing that pops up. I read the myth feeling that this has something to do with what Gina and the boys were talking about.

As I read I started to mumble what was written on the screen.

"Gashadokuro. A Japanese myth that tells of giant skeletons that stand around 40 feet tall. These Gashadokuro's walk around the land in search of food. They feed on humans, biting their heads off before drinking their blood and throwing the bones in with the pile of the many human skeletons before.....creepy~"

I turned off the computer thinking. I slouch in my chair sighing. What were they talking about? Am I over thinking this? What about room 300? Is that connected to this? Is Mr. Sutoka related to this? He is creepy. Is that a good enough reason to suspect that though?

~~~Flashback~~~

'Mrs. [Y/n], good job on that solo of yours,'

I watched as Mr. Sutoka winked to me and walked off to hand out the other papers to the other students. I looked down to mine to see a heart? With 'call me' written in it. Along side it had a number. Mr. Sutoka's number.

~~~End Of Flashback~~~

"YEP!"

I said shivering from the memory. I threw that paper off the roof of the school and asked Taru to go and burn it. He did with out questioning me. He's sweet. The way he laughs, his smile, his everything is just so cute rea-HOLY CRAP WHAT IS HAPPENING??? Did I just say that about Taru?! I slapped my face. NO [Y/N]! BAD!

'But it's true~'

'Shut up me,'

'Never~'

'Why is the voice in my head so annoying?'

'Because I am you~'

'I'm not annoying! I just mess with people until they call me that,'

'You still like Taru~'

'SHUT UP!'