In Control?

Don't play song yet!

Sorry for not posting a whole lot!!!

Song : Control

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~Gina's POV~

I slowly stood up from the planks of wood that covered the floor. I looked down to see I was no longer in the hospital gown. I was in a short white shirt with a bandage rapped around my left arm. My feet were bare and my ankle was aching by how tight the shackle was. Suddenly I felt a fast gust of wind go past the right side of my head. I stood there stunned as a lock of hair dropped to the ground and a light thud was heard from behind me. I turned to see a sword stuck in the black wall of my cell. It then disappeared and another sword was headed for my head. I dogged but tripped, seeing the little movement I could do with my foot chained to the floor. I regained composure as  the first weapon was heading my way once more.

"STOP IT!"

~[Y/n]'s POV~

~Play song~

I jumped up throwing Taru at Karoshi. She didn't move but I missed anyways. I watched as a lock of her hair fell to the ground. Karoshi turned and saw that the weapon was no longer there. Little did she know he was already by my side once more. I tossed Seiky, followed by Taru once more. Karoshi jumped out of the way but as if she was held back, she fell and hit the floor. Taru was headed straight for her stomach when A well to familiar voice was heard.

"STOP IT!"

I watched as Seiky turned into his human form in a rush as he called for Gina.

"Where are you?! Gina?!"

But no one answered. Taru tried to call for her, but still no answer. I cupped my hands around my mouth ready to call for Gina as I was knocked to the wall.

"[Y/n]!" Taru stumbled as he ran for me. I tried to get up, but a sharp pain in my stomach forced me down. I looked to see a black colored spike in my side.

"You'll be fine I promise. We will get you help and find Gina-" Taru was cut off by the tall dark figure, as she swayed a little.

"Idiots. You can't tell who your friend is when she is right in front of you?"

"What are you saying?" Seiky scoffed, as he made his hands turn into fists.

Suddenly, Karoshi's stomach was once again showing Gina. Only this time she was not in the corner crying. She was standing, and swaying back and forth, just like Karoshi was. I watched as Gina slowly looked up, her eyes were all black, and her facial expression was stern.

"GINA!" Called Seiky. But nothing happened. She just stood there like a lifeless shell.

"You think she can here you? She only hears what she wants to when she's in this state. When she was around in the real world do you think she was happy? No. She's trapped in her own mind now. How do you think I was created hmm? I am nothing but the friend this girl made when her mother passed. No one listened to her problems, she had to get them out somehow? She created me as a outlet. She relied on her imagination until it grew to the point she was over thrown by it. She was such a fool to. She never noticed all the people that really did care for her. Like I said before....She only hears what she wants to...."

"That's not true! GINA COME ON SNAP OUT OF IT!" Taru screamed, as he applied pressure to my now bleeding wound.

"DAMMIT GINA! YOU'RE STRONGER THAN THIS!"

I watched as the two boys yelled at the girl. She only stayed in her place, as I thought of what Karoshi said.

'She only hears what she wants to'

'She never noticed all the people that really did care'

'She only hears what she wants to'

That was it!

"GINA! I THOUGHT YOU KNEW BETTER!" I yelled, but the only difference was that she turned to look at me. "I THOUGHT YOU KNEW I WAS THERE! I CARED! WE ALL DO YOU MORON!" I watched as the slightest of smirks formed on her stoke face. It's working!"COME ON! HOW WILL I HELP IF YOU STAY LIKE THIS? DO YOU NOT WANT TO HURT US? LOOK AROUND YOU! WHAT DO YOU SEE?"

I watched as her head slowly moved, looking at Seiky, Taru, and  I one by one.

~Gina's POV~

"LOOK AROUND YOU! WHAT DO YOU SEE?"

I didn't know where the voice came from, or who's it was, but I couldn't help but follow it's orders. Even though I could not see a thing. There were three lights. The first one was red. It showed a girl, who looked injured. As I drew closer, it was [Y/n] with a black spike in her side, and the blood dripping from it was not helping my discomfort. I turned to see a yellow glow. I drew closer to see it was Taru. He was next to [Y/n] trying to stop the bleeding from her wound. I turned to see a difference in lighting. The light was gray, and it only took me one step to see that it was Seiky. He was mad. I haven't seen him that angry since...Since ever.

"Did...did I do this?"

I asked myself as all three gentle  glows started to disappear.

~[Y/n]'s POV~

"Did...did I do this?"

I watched as Gina's eyes turned from pitch black, to their original gray-blue. Soon the image on Karoshi's stomach started to fade.

"Dammit!"

"Seiky what are you doing!?"

Taru yelled as Seiky threw a piece of fallen wall at the tall dark woman. It hit one of the creatures glowing eyes, as she groaned in pain, covering her eye.

"Big mistake kid..." The demon uncovered her eye, showing that it was now broken. As if a baseball went threw a glass window. The glow in the broken eye faded as the woman swayed more, losing her balance.

"Taru...weapon form,"

"But [Y/n] your wound-"

"Now Taru..."

I gave a glare to Taru as he nodded. I stood up as he changed forms. I used all the strength I could to throw Taru at the monsters good eye. I watched as the tip of the sword tapped the glass, causing it to shatter. The demon screamed bloody murder, as her body disintegrated into nothing. all that was left was a coffin like box in all the ash. Seiky rushed over  opening it. I watched as he picked up the one and only Gina out of the box. I saw that she was breathing. At least she wasn't dead.

I smiled as my vision got blurry. What now?

Next Chapter is the finally!!!!!