Time And Again

Don't play song yet please~

Song : Say Goodbye

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

I awoke from the sun shining in my eyes. I groaned not wanting to get up but I did anyway. I sat up in the white hospital bed,rubbing my eyes. I looked around the room to see the curtain was pulled so that I was not able to see the other patient in the room with me. I sighed looking down to see a white bandage that rapped perfectly around my torso. I lightly touched the slight pink spot that had formed on the bandage. As I did so I noticed that my wrist was hooked to a wire witch led to a IV bag. I was no longer in my battle suit, but instead I was put in a hospital gown.

I was snapped back to reality as the door creaked open, revealing the Doctor, Seiky, and Taru. They didn't notice me right away, as they talked amount themselves. I watched trying to hear what they were saying but I sneezed blowing my cover. The three turned to me, as their straight faces turned into smiles.

"Hey there sleeping beauty," Taru teased, as he sat down in the bed next to me.

"Hey....umm...why am I here? And where is Gina? You would think she would be here crushing me to death and kissing Seiky by now,"

"HEY!"

I laughed at Seiky's reaction I realized  that a constant rate of beeps were coming from the other side of the curtain. The Doctor flipped threw his clipboard of papers examining them carefully.

"Excuse me sir, who is that over there?" I asked pointing to the lightly blue colored cloth dividing the room into two.

"Oh, that's Gina,"

"Really?"

"Of course, see?" The Doctor walked to  curtain sliding it to the wall of the room . Like he said there sat Gina, Unconscious, and peaceful looking.

"At least she is fine, but why am I here?" I asked, gesturing to my wound.

"Well Taru will have to explain that one. He was the one who brought you in here after all. If he had gone any slower you would have died of blood loss. You're lucky he got you here just in time,"

I looked to Taru who had a light pink on his cheeks, as he started to explain,

"You got hurt when we were battling Gina or that demon woman thing...One of Gina's black spike got you in the side, or that is what it seems like. Gina hasn't woken up yet though,"

I looked to the sleeping girl. Her breathing mask fogged with every breath she breathed, her wrists, ankles, and chest were bandaged, each with a small pool of blood staining the white fabric. She too had and IV going from a bag to her wrist.

I looked back to see that the Doctor was walking out the door, but before he left he turned to us and smiled.

"You kids have a great future ahead of you. No one could have survived what you've four have been threw. Good luck," and with that he left.

We sat there in silence. That was until a loud crash came from Gina's side of the room. Seiky ran over to her bedside as the girl tried to leave it.

"Gina stay in bed, you need the rest!" Scolded Seiky. Gina only waved him off as she took off her breathing mask.

"I...don't need it...."  As Gina was about to take out her IV, Seiky stopped her by placing his hand over hers.

"Why are you getting up on the first place?"