Karoshi

Don't play song yet~

Song : Devil Within (One of my favorites!)

~~~~~

Three more chapters guys....DX

Enjoy~

~~~~~

'Karoshi : A tall, slender female demon, who once roamed the land. She was more powerful then a Gashadokuro, or even twenty of them. She was called the deadliest thing of her time. It is said that she laid to rest, when a man stabbed her. Before the woman passed, she cursed the man saying his wife, and youngest, most happiest daughter, would be her skeletons. Her shells. Nothing more than a home for her soul to reside in. She would eventually kill them, and all the man held dear. Karoshi then turned into a pitch black soul, and off into a village, where it stayed silent, inside of a woman's body. Knowing one day, the man would find her. And it would be to late,'

~[Y/n]'s POV~

Gina has been in the hospital for a month now. Taru, Seiky, and I entered in a talent show, for our school, with the intentions of Gina joining us, but that's not going to happen. Gina was complaining about her cut. The doctor told us she was fine, but I could tell something was wrong. Before we were about to leave, I placed a single yellow flower, on her nightstand, next to her blue pendant. I looked back to Gina's sleeping face and smiled.

'She'll be out soon,'

I walked out the door of the room, seeing Taru and Seiky smiling.

"Ready?"

Asked Seiky. I smiled taking Taru's hand in mine, and nodding. We walked down the halls and onto the plat form, to go to our school. A light formed around us, as we now faced Linda High. It was decorated with balloons and a big banner saying 'Concert'. I let out a sigh, walking into the school.

~~~~~

~Gina's POV~

I awoke when I heard the door to my room shut. I looked to see Taru, Seiky, and [Y/n] walkin away to do the talent show at Linda High. I sighed taking my book out from underneath my pillow. I flipped threw a few pages before I realized how chilly it was in the room. I set my book on my legs, the spine facing the ceiling, and grabbed my oversized yellow tinted sweater. I carefully placed it over my pajama like hospital clothing, when I noticed a small yellow flower on my nightstand. I picked it up, knowing it was [Y/n] who placed it there, and smiled.

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

I plugged, Seiky's guitar into the speaker, while Taru set up his drum set. Seiky was fixing the mic, so it reached my height. I turned to see the crowd, and sighed. I walked to my place on the stage and began to speak.

"Hello student council, before we start I would just like to say that this song is dedicated to a friend of ours. She isn't very well recently, and she non-stops listens to this song. We hope you enjoy,"

I looked back to the boys, nodding. They began to play, as I got ready to sing.

~~~~~

Start Song~

(While Song plays keep on reading, it adds emotion!)

~~~~~

~Gina's POV~

As I admired the flower, a strange feeling came across me. My cut started to ache and it felt as if something were crawling on the right side of my face. Suddenly my right line of vision was cut, and all I saw was black. I walked over to mirror on the wall, putting my slippers on in the process. When I looked into the mirror I didn't see me, I saw a strange creature with all black. Her hair, her clothing, and even her skin was pitch black. The only thing that had color to it was her bright glowing eye. I watched as the darkness began to cover up my left, bluish-gray, eye. Before I knew it. I was in a never ending abyss of darkness.

~~~~~

Pic Above is the creature

~~~~~

~3rd Person POV~

The dark creature looked at itself in the mirror, it began to sway back and forth, as if it were trying to walk. Suddenly the demon took it's fist and punched the glass of the mirror. It walked out the door and passed the shattered glass. The cracks in, what was left, of the reflective surface looked to spell out the name, Karoshi, the word meaning 'Death Row'.

Karoshi roamed the halls, no one noticing her. Until a siren went off, signaling an escaped patient was in the hospital. People started to rush in order to find the lost soul, who roamed the halls, but to no avail.  A voice of a man, was broadcasted threw out the hospital wing:

"The EP (Escaped Patient) is named Gina Kosco. The youngest daughter of Master Seiki. This was what gaurds found, the last time someone left the young girls room,"

Suddenly, a projection was casted on almost every wall. Showing Karoshi leaving the girls room. The video stopped abruptly, showing the tall, slender demon. The voice once again echoed threw the halls.

"This is what we think Gina Kosco looks like now. She is dangerous and will harm you," There was a long pause before the man spoke one last time, " She isn't the Gina you may have known....that thing is not human,"

Everyone turned to see that the creature was no longer in the room. Another alarm was sent threw out the entire academy, now. All the doors were locked, and people rushed to find a hiding place, but before the power would turn off, the three teens Taru, Seiky, and [Y/n] came back to  have a nice visit their friend, or will fate bring the four into an all out war?

To Be Continued...