Smile For Me

Don't Play song yet~

Song : Say Something

~~~~~

Enjoy~

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

Seiky rushed over to Gina and picked her up bridal style. I ran over to the two, while Taru was messing with his broach.

"Taru hurry up!"

Yelled Seiky. Taru thumbled with his badge when a bright red light shined from it.

Suddenly we weren't at the train station. We now were in a big building. The walls were mostly white, with  black edges. On one wall had a red 'K' in the middle. I looked around seeing men and women with the same outfits we wore, when Taru, Seiky, Gina and I wore when we go into battle. I looked to see that Seiky was running one way. I followed behind Taru. As I watched Seiky run with Gina in his arms, I saw blood drip from her back.

~Seiky's POV~

Gina coughed up some blood, as I was running. She cuddled up to my chest, with a pained expression.

"Dammit Gina..."

I mumbled under my breath as I hurried to the doctor. I turned the corner, Taru and [Y/n] following behind. [Y/n] is probably really confused on ware we are.

I spotted a doctor who was talking with a nurse. The nurse saw us and pointed, gaining the doctors attention. He turned to us and took Gina from my arms.

"We'll take it from here. Please follow Nurse Joy,"

(POKEMON! XD )

~~~~~

~[Y/n]'s POV~

We've been sitting in the hall for a good time now. I watched threw the room window as Gina was being blocked by a curtain. The curtain stopped to the point you could only see the doctors and nurses feet. I watched as a bloody rag fell to the floor. I turned to the two boys. Taru had his head in his face, with his elbows propped up on his legs, sitting on a bench. Seiky was sitting next to him. Seiky looked to be deep in thought. His fist was clenched and his knuckles were turning white. I turned back around to the window. I set my elbows on the window sill and held my head in my hands.

I watched as the blue curtain move a little anytime someone moved. I let my mind drift away, until I was snapped back to reality, by a loud bang, followed by a crumbling noise. I turned to the boys to see Taru looking at Seiky. I looked to Seiky to see his fist smashed into the wall, pieces of drywall and plaster falling to ground.

"It was my fault..."

Seiky mumbled, as I saw a small bit of water fall from his cheek and plop on the ground. He's...crying?

"Seiky that isn't true and you know it,"

Taru reassured.

"Seiky listen to what you are saying. You had no idea that Teke Teke was going to attack you,"

He stayed silent, not saying anything. I heard the door to Gina's room open. We all turned to the small, plump man with tiny glasses, with hopeful expressions.

"The cut will leave a scar, and the demons blood will effect her some, but otherwise she is fine,"

"Wait? Demons blood?"

I asked. And the doctor looked at me as if I was supposed to know this.

"She is new to the Kinkos Sir,"

Taru stepped in.

"Oh I see. When a demon attacks a Kinko, that Kinko will be infused with poison. That said poison will travel the blood stream and infect the human body if not treated immediately,"

"How will that effect Gina exactly?"

The Doctor let out a deep sigh and replied.

"If she can't control her demons blood, she can lose control over her entire being, and turn into an Akki..."

"That will never happen. Gina is to sweet of a girl to-"

"It killed her mother, and she was as nice as that girl lying in that bed,"

He nodded his head twords the window. I looked into it to see Seiky by Gina's side holding her hand. I turned back to ask about her mother, but the doctor was gone. I sighed starting to go into the room, when Taru took my wrist.

"I wouldn't go in there,"

"Why not?"

He pointed to Seiky. I looked to see his head was now on the bed, and muffled cry's coming from his shaking figure. The man who rarely showed emotion, was crying for one girl...hm, people can surprise you at times....

I nodded sitting on the bench in the hall way. Taru next to me. I started to get tired and placed my head on Taru's shoulder. I let my mind slip into a dreamless slumber.

~Seiky's POV~

I held on tightly to Gina's hand. I know she is fine but...it's my fault she's here in the first place. I promised her dad to protect her. Not let this happen to her. I looked up to her sleeping form. Her breathing was steady and the beeps on the heart monitor made the same beats as her heart did. I closed my eyes sighing.

~~~~~

Play Song~

S= Seiky

G = Gina

~~~~~

S :  Say something I'm giving up on you. I'll be the one if you want me to. Anywhere I would've followed you.

I felt my hand get squeezed, I looked up slowly to see Gina's smiling face. It made me smile.

G/S : Say something I'm giving up on you. And I ... am feeling so small. It was over my head, I know nothing at all. And I, will stumble and fall. I'm still learning to love, just starting to crawl. Say something I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. And anywhere I would've followed you. Say something I'm giving up on you. And I, will swallow my pride, Your the one that I love and I'm saying goodbye. Say something I'm giving up on you. I'm sorry that I couldn't get to you. And anywhere I would've followed you. (OH-Ooh) Say something I'm giving up on you. Say something, I'm giving up on you.

"I thought I would never see the day that Seikyuna Jukusu, was crying for something,"

She laughed, but I stopped her with a kiss.

~Taru's POV~

I watched as the two sang together. I heard them talking but I was unclear on what, then I saw Seiky kiss her?! I looked to [Y/n] to see her curled up on my shoulder, sleeping. I blinked as my face grew red. I pushed a few strands of her [H/l] [H/c] out of her face and behind her ear. I smiled at her sleeping face.

I love this girl....