2

Thank u to all for commenting and voting.

******

@MM

Ansh and Laksh enter the MM. Ap is sitting on the couch and reading some newspaper while her eyes are filled with tears.

Lakshy: (worried) Ma y are you crying?

Ansh: (same worried) Yes dadi why are you crying?

Ap: Oho I am not crying these are happy tears.

Ansh: (confused) In tears also happy and sad will be there?

Ap: (laughs) hahaha yes my dear. When we are happy also we will get tears and those are called happy tears.

Ansh: (confused) But I don't get tears when I am happy?

Laksh: You dont know Ansh these women cry for everything. They cry if they are happy and and they cry if they are sad.

Ap: (Hits Laksh's head) You shut up idiot. That is the way we express our feelings.

Laksh: Ji and now tell why are you happy?

Ap: See in today's paper your brother's photograph is there I am very happy.

Laksh: (rolls his eyes) Seriously! Is this the first time you are seeing his photograph in newspaper mom? You are impossible. Everytime you see his photograph you say the same.

Ap: So what! It's mother's heart.

Laksh: (rolling his eyes) Yeah I know

Voice: (Shouts from a room) Champ where are u?

Ansh: (Shouts from hall) Coming papa

He runs to his papa's room.

The scene shifts to a room where a handsome hunk is getting ready to go to office with blue jeans, black shirt and cream blazer. At that time Ansh enters.

Ansh: Papa (He jumps on him)

The person carries him and kisses his cheek. The person is revealed to be Sanskar.

 The person is revealed to be Sanskar

Sanskar: Good morning Champ.

Ansh: Good morning Papa.

Sanskar: You didnot fresh up after coming from park?

Ansh: No papa I just came.

Sanskar: Go get fresh up fast and come. You are getting late to school.

Ansh: Ok papa

He jumps from Sanskar's arms and runs to his room to get fresh up.

Sanskar smiles seeing his son and comes down. He see Laksh and Ap and wishes them.

Laksh: Good morning bhai

Sanskar: Good morning Lucky

He gets settled on the couch and starts reading newspaper.