34

Ragsan-U changed my life (episode 34)
Hello guys. Thank u so much to all those who commented, voted and silent readers as well.

****************************

@ragsan room

It is night both ragsan are lying in each other’s embrace. But ragini is just staring at peacefully sleeping sanskar’s face with a pout

Ragini: (to herself) should i wake him or not by seeing him sleeping peacefully i dont want to disturb him but i want to eat ice cream now.

Finally she decides to wake him and shakes him a little

Ragini: (shaking him little) sanskar

Sanskar wakes and rubs his eyes and sees ragini seeing him with a pout

Sanskar: (cupping her face) what happened jaan?

Ragini: (pouts) i want to eat ice cream

Sanskar smiles and gets up from the bed and forwards his hand to her

Sanskar: (forwarding his hand) tho chalo for a midnight ice cream date wiffey.

Ragini: (chuckles and keeps her hand on his hand) yes my hubby (and stands she is having a very small baby bump. It is her fifth month now and sanskar got used to her cravings.)

They both go out and sanskar was about to go near the car but ragini stops him by holding his hand while sanskar looks at her confused.

Ragini: (puppy face) we will go on my two wheeler na please

Sanskar: but... (interrupted)

Ragini: (cutely) ppppplllllleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeee

Sanskar melts and nods ok and takes her two wheeler and they both go on the two wheeler while sanskar driving and ragini sitting behind him hugging him tightly.

Sanskar: jaan don't forget tomorrow we need to go to doctor for ur regular check up

Ragini: ha i remembered it. We will go directly from office.

Sanskar stops the two wheeler and they both go to the ice cream vendor and buy what she wants. Sanskar looks around and finds a bench a little away from them.

Sanskar: (holds ragini's hand) jaan chalo let us sit, there is a bench there. (Points towards the bench)

Ragini nods and they both walk upto the bench hand in hand. Sanskar sits and asks ragini to sit beside him but ragini nods no and sits on his lap and starts eating her ice cream while sanskar smiles and hugs through her stomach like the way they are sitting. Sanskar is admiring his wife's cute face which is just reflecting the innocence and looking so beautiful in the moon light. He slowly tucks her strands behind her ear which are falling on her face due to the breeze and disturbing his view. Ragini completes her ice cream and looks at sanskar who is lost in staring her lovingly with a huge smile on his face she smiles and pecks his cheeks bringing him to senses. Sanskar comes to senses and smiles at her and pecks her cheeks.

Sanskar: shall we go?

Ragini nods her head and gets up from his lap. Sanskar gets up and holds her hand and they both go back home and sleep peacefully in each other's embrace.

******************

Morning rays fall on peacefully sleeping sanskar and he wakes up and see his beautiful wife sleeping peacefully hugging him. He smiles and pecks her forehead and slowly removes her hand from him and goes to fresh up. After sometime he comes out and gets ready and goes out of the room and goes to ansh's room and sits beside him and caresses his hair lovingly and pecks his forehead.