Epilogue

RagSan-U changed my life (Epilogue)

Hello guys back with the Epilogue of this ff.

******************

A small girl around 4 years holding a doll in her hand is hiding under the bed and giggling silently.

A boy of 11 to 12 years comes there searching for her

Ansh: (boy of 11 to 12 years) Princess where are you? See bhayyu is out and cannot find you come out na.

Aashi slowly comes out from under the bed and shouts and ansh pretends to get scared.

Ansh: ahh... Princess you made bhayyu scared

Aashi: (clapping her hands, jumping and laughing) yay!!!! Bhayyu got scared yay!!!!

Ansh: ok ok chalo princess mumma is calling

Ansh lifts Aashi in his hands and takes her outside to the hall while all are adoring their bond.

In this five years ansh never left a single chance to pamper his sister as a princess and she is really apple in the eyes of ansh, sanskar, mohit, rohan and laksh as she is the only girl in the whole family. Remaining all have only boys as their children. Swalak, karan kajal and uttara mohit all the three pairs have a boy child who is three years, two and half years and two and half years respectively. And Neha and Harsh are married one and half years back.

Aashi gets down from ansh's arms and runs to her chachu who is busy in talking in the phone. Laksh is standing at the door and talking something seriously in the phone Aashi goes to him starts dragging his pants. He looks down and lifts her in his arms and keeps talking. While she keeps pinching his cheeks, pulling his hair and all. But he just keeps talking and smiling at her. Finally he stops talking and cuts the call.

Laksh: (kisses her cheek) why is princess disturbing chachu?

Aashi: you ale (are) not talking tu (to) me

Laksh: aww (pulls her cheeks) my cute Aashi.

Ragini comes there.

Ragini: cute and she... She is a devil.

Aashi: (pouts) ahhhaaaahhhhh papa mumma ish (is) calling me devil.

Sanskar: (comes there) aww my princess don't worry we will prove mumma that you are not a devil.

Aashi shows her tongue to ragini.

Ansh: (comes after getting ready to school) mumma

Ragini: ha chotu chalo I will give your tiffin and chachu will drop you to school.

Ragini gives him tiffin, hugs him and kisses his forehead and he kisses her cheek and goes to Aashi.

Ansh: (kisses her cheek) bye princess.