35

Ragsan-U changed my life (episode 35)
Hello guys. I am back with next part of my ff. Thank you to all those who voted, commented, and silent readers as well.

******************

@mm night

All the youngsters except for harsh, who is on duty, and neha, who is in her room, are seated in hall. Now deendayal got to know about rohan visiting ragini and did not say anything even he is repenting for all the things he did in the past few years. He is now craving to love his grand daughters and his behavior towards kajal also changed but he did not meet ragini till now and he is being just a spectator for all  the things going on in the home. So rohan is happily visiting to mm without any problem and even today he is in mm along with nisha and Aryan. Ansh and Aryan are playing video game in ansh's room and all the youngsters are sitting in the hall and pulling each other's legs. At that time harsh enters the house being injured his forehead bleeding and even he has wounds on his hands and knee he is struggling to walk as he got wounded on the knee. Neha who just came outside of her room looks at harsh and gets shocked.

Neha: (shouts and runs to him) harsh
Every one looks at the entrance and gets shocked to see him like that.

Neha: (teary eyes) harsh how this happen... See how injured you are

Harsh: (hugging her as he could not see his love crying, oops sorry forgot to mention harsh and neha lave each other and their family also know it) shh.... I am fine neha it is just while finding a culprit it happened i am fine...

She continues sobbing in his embrace and all others smile seeing her love. Sanskar comes to them and caresses her hair while she is still in Harsh's embrace.

Sanskar: kiddo let him settle down and we should even treat his wounds.

Neha breaks the hug and helps harsh to settle down on the couch and karan does his first aid.

Harsh: arey neha this is common in this field yaar don't cry it is just small wound i am all fine so stop crying. ( He consoles her and she becomes calm after sometime)

Shekhar, mishti and dadi come there and gets worried to see him at that time even ap comes all gets settled once they confirms that harsh is all fine.

Ragini looks at mohit and signals him and he immediately stands and goes to uttara and sits on his knees and forwards his hands.

Mohit: Miss. Uttara Maheshwari  I want to grow old with you, i want to see all happiness and sorrows in rest of my life with you. "Will you marry me" and become Mrs. Uttara Mohit Gadodia and be my side till my last breathe as my life partner.

(All are shocked to see mohit proposing to uttara except for ragsan and uttara)
Uttara happily gives her hand nodding her head positively.

Ragini: (immediately shouts) yippee i am proud of you my bro (she hugs him) now what say Mr. Maheshwari and Miss. Maheshwari my bro proposed in front of everyone and won.

Sanskar: ha ha we can see it he proposed in front of everyone but he took six months to do this and u are proud of him huh

All are shocked to listen six months.

Shekhar: (frowns on the realisation of how mohit always used to come to mm making a reason to meet ragini before going to office and all the things) oh now i understood this is the reason why you used to come here not only for ragini but also this and you both know it right.

Ragini nods no

Ragini: (pouts) i also got to know today only papa but sanskar  knew about it long back and that too even before uttara.