25

Ragsan-U changed my life (episode 25)
Silver jubilee friends, i am very happy for writing the 25th episode of my ff. Thank u to those all who ever supported till now i never thought i will get such a support thank u to all of u.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voice: (anger and shouts) neha

Neha shocks seeing the person

Neha: (shocked and stammering with fear) ji...ju...(yes everything is heard by sanskar)

Sanskar saw her with blood shot eyes listening to her and held her hand and pulled her to the hall where all are seated after returning back home after visiting mishti (even swara is back and ragini is in her room slept as she cried a lot due to the fear and ansh still did not return from school) 

Sanskar: (anger and red eyes) tell me why did u do that

Neha: (stammering) wha...t did I ... do ji...ju...

Sanskar: (anger and shouts a little) dont act neha tell me why did u do that

Neha: (now even she gets angry as he is shouting at her for the one who took her sister’s place and shouts) ha i only instigated ansh against ragini as i dont want him to give his mother’s i.e., my sister’s place to any other member but it went waste so i tried to kill her baby by giving papaya and i only pour oil on the steps so that she may lose that child i did this as i dont want to see ansh’s place taken by her child and getting ignored in his own house

When neha said this Sunaina who got angry raised hand to slap but stopped by someone who held her hand before it reach her cheek and when they saw who it is they find it to be ragini who came from her room as she heard some sounds and find these all happening and immediately stopped Sunaina from slapping neha

Sunaina: ragini leave my hand this girl deserves it how can she try to kill an unborn baby i feel ashamed to tell that i am her mother chi

Neha: (hurt by her mother’s words) ma

Sunaina: no dont call me like that chi i did not expect this from u neha

Ragini: (goes to neha who is having tears in her eyes for the words her mother spoke and held her hand) ma she is not at all wrong in her place (all looks at her amazed as she is supporting who tried to kill her child and even tried to separate her from her son) ha she did this all due to the immense love she had on her sister. She is not able to see some other women in the place of her sister in her jiju’s and her sister’s son life. She is just thinking that u all just forgot about her sister as she is no more in this world but she does not know that u all really miss her. I am really happy to see her love towards Sanaya. Sanaya is very lucky to have her as a sister. (Neha is looking at her just amazed though she tried to harm her still she is justifying her) But the thing is she just took a wrong way to show her love so it is our duty to show her a good way and make her right. (turns to neha) neha u know one thing when u came to this house i felt u as my sister for me u and shona are same. Even now i am not angry on u and still feel u as my sister so i am telling u this as an elder sister. (neha looks on) i understand ur point of view but will Sanaya be happy by seeing her sister doing bad things? No right so i am just suggesting u to try to understand the situation why ur jiju moved on in his life but that does not mean he forgot Sanaya and ansh even now he speaks to sanaya’s photograph everyday and shares everything with her. I dont want to tell u anything more than this it is upto u to think about it to go for good or bad i dont have any problem whatever u choose.

(oh god i gave this much speech i dont know how i got to write this much it just came in flow i am sorry if i bored u)
Neha after listening what ragini spoke she really felt guilt that how she thought wrong about ragini