38

RagSan-U changed my life (episode 38)

Hey guys back with next part. Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

**********

Whole MM is decorated beautifully as it is ragini's godh barayi. Guests are being arrived.

Ap: swara beta go and bring ragini it is time to start the ceremony.

Swara nods and goes to bring ragini followed by uttara and neha. After few minutes all the three came back with a tensed face.

Ap: swara where is ragini?

Swara: ma di isn't in the room.

Sanskar: (who is standing in the corner along with other men comes there) shona where will she go may be she is in washroom did you check it.

Swara: ha jiju i checked it and i even checked ansh's room thinking that she might be missing ansh and sitting in his room.

Sanskar: i will check again wait.

He goes to check but the result is the same that even he could not find her. All get worried and starts searching for her but could not find anywhere. Sanskar went out to ask watchman whether he saw ragini going out but stops seeing a figure in the garden area and sighs in relief. He saw ragini sitting on the bench in the garden and eating a diary milk silk smearing the chocolate to her whole lips and licking her fingers like a small kid. Sanskar shakes his head in disbelief and goes towards her.

Sanskar: jaan

Ragini hearing a sudden voice jerks and the chocolate in her hand falls down she looks at him and then at the chocolate and starts crying loudly.

Ragini: aaaaahhhhhhhaaaaaaahhhhh sanskar i hate you because of you my chocolate fell down.

Sanskar: (immediately goes towards her) sorry sorry jaan i am really sorry I did not do it intentionally please stop crying please, i promise i will bring another one this time bigger than this chocolate pakka stop crying please.

Ragini: (stops crying and looks at him with her big wide eyes) bigger than this (sanskar nods) yay love you sanskar (hugs him)

Sanskar: (to himself) wah what a mood swings before few minutes she said that she hates me as the chocolate fell down and now as I said I will bring bigger one so she loves me... (Sighs) jaan chalo let us go inside all are waiting for you it is your godh barayi. (Ragini nods no) arey yaar chalo na all are waiting for you... (Ragini nods no again) jaan tell me what do you want to come inside with me.

Ragini: (grinning widely) you will do whatever i ask. (Sanskar nods yes) then lift me in your arms and take me inside.

(Sanskar widens his eyes and looks at her shocked)

Sanskar: (to himself) oh god I have to lift her and take her inside i dont mind to take her like that but inside there are many guests what will they think (he looks at her and sighs again and nods ok) chalo (saying this he lifts her in his arms and starts walking while ragini giggles in his arms)

Sanskar takes her inside while all the guests look at them widening their eyes, he makes her sit in the couch which is placed to make her sit and was about to leave but stops as ragini holds his hand.
Sanskar looks at her questioningly.

Ragini: (pouts) you also sit here.

All laughs seeing her and understood about her mood swings and sanskar sits beside her as there is no option and if he say anything against her she will start crying.

The ceremony starts and all gives her their blessings and gifts. Slowly godh barayi gets completed and all the guests leave.

Ansh just then comes from the school and runs near ragini who is sitting and playing in her phone.