36

Ragsan-U changed my life (episode 36)
Hey guys back with next episode. Thank you so much to all the response in the last episode. Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

*****************

Ragini is getting ready by sitting near the dressing table. Sanskar comes out from the washroom and looks at her, he leans to the wall and folds his hands near his chest and keeps admiring his chubby wife with a smile on his face. Ragini who is about to apply sindoor in her hairline looks him staring at her and stops and looks at him. He comes forward and takes the sindoor box from her hand and applies sindoor in her foreline. He turns her towards him and kisses her forehead. Again turns her back and hugs her from back.

Sanskar: my teddy is looking so beautiful.

Ragini pouts and sanskar smiles and kisses her cheek from behind. Slowly he slides her hair from her back and starts kissing her shoulder, neck he is giving wet kisses on her back while ragini is lost in his touch, and both are in their world and came back from their world when they heard knock on the door. They both jerks and sanskar huffs and ragini giggles

Sanskar: (irritatingly) who is that?

Ansh: papa mumma come fast we need to start.

Listening his voice irritated face of sanskar turns into smile and opens the door only to get stumble due to the sudden jump of ansh on him but he balances and lifts his champ.

Sanskar: you still did not comb your hair and see how you wore your shirt.

Ansh: i asked shona mausi she said she will do in five minutes  as she is packing the bags and I ran here after that.

Sanskar makes him stand on bed and ragini starts combing his hair, propers his shirt and kisses his forehead.

Ragini: now my chotu is perfectly ready. Go to hall papa and me will come ok.

Ansh nods and runs out not before kissing his mumma's cheek.

Ragini: tho shall we also go.

Sanskar nods and they both go to the hall.

Sanskar: ok ma is every thing ready shall we start.

Ap nods in yes and all get into a mini bus and gets settled.

While leaving uttara gets emotional looking at the house. (Oops forgot to say uttmoh and karan, kajal marriage date is been arrived. It is just in two days and they all are going to shrivastav's another house which is very big and little far from city and will be good for marriage)

Sanskar and laksh stood on either sides of her and are seeing her. She became emotional and turned and hugged sanskar and started crying in his embrace while sanskar keeps caressing her hair with teary eyes. Laksh looks at her emotionally with teary eyes. Ap looks at them with teary eyes from bus. Even Swaragini has tears in their eyes

Sanskar: uttu don't cry baby see you are not going so far and still there is time, and also whenever you want you can come here and as you know we meet for dinner everyday right so stop crying.

Laksh: and you know what you are looking like a devil in that movie which we saw yesterday while you are crying. What if mohit bhai gets fear and run by seeing you.

Uttara: (looks at him angrily and starts beating him) laksh bhai i hate you

Laksh hugs her and caresses her hair lovingly with teary eyes. Sanskar joins the hug and laksh wipes her tears.

Laksh: chalo miss.bhoot we will get late there ur majnu must be restless.

For this he gets a hit on his head from sanskar.