Last Part

RagSan-U changed my life (Last Episode)

Hello guys back with last part. Thank you to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

******************

Ragsan room

Sanskar is getting ready to go to office.

Ragini: please na sanskar just for today don't go to office please.

Sanskar: (cupping her face) jaan what happened? Why are you asking me to don't go to office?

Ragini: don't know sanskar I just want you to be beside me. Please.

Sanskar: I promise jaan I will come soon... Just i have a small work as soon as I finish that work i will be back.

Ragini: (verge of crying) please sanskar for me don't go na.

Sanskar felt something weird seeing her and decided to stay back at home because she never does so in case of office.... He felt that something is bothering her.

Sanskar: (kisses her forehead) ok I will ask mohit to drop ansh and inform to laksh to take care of the work you sit here ok.

Ragini nodded ok and sat on the bed.
From morning she is feeling very uneasy and so she asked sanskar to be with her. Sanskar came back and sat beside her and she kept her head on his shoulder and closed her eyes.

*************

Afternoon all are having lunch even swalak came there. Suddenly ragini started to wince in pain.

Ragini: ahhh ma ahh

All gets worried and sanskar immediately goes to her. She clutches his hand tightly and winces in pain. Sanskar lifts her in his arms.

Sanskar: mohit chalo fast start the car.
Mohit: ha jiju

He immediately goes out to start the car and sanskar who was going out stops suddenly

Sanskar: lucky you go to school and bring ansh to hospital as soon as possible.

Laksh: but bhai

Sanskar: just do it lucky he should be in the hospital as soon as possible.

Laksh: ok

Sanskar rushes out along with ragini and sits in the car.

Ragini: ahhh sanskar

Sanskar: jaan just few minutes we will reach.

Sanskar makes phone call to karan and inform to karan to make everything ready.

They reach hospital after few minutes. Sanskar again lifts her and places her on the stretcher and holds her hand and rushes along with her. When they are near the OT.

Nurse: sir from here you are not allowed.

Ragini: (holding his hand and breathing heavily) no sanskar don't leave me

Sanskar: nurse please let me in please she needs me.

Nurse: sir please understand.... (Interrupted by doctor who just came.)

Doctor: its ok nurse let him in and Mr. Maheshwari please get changed yourself.

Sanskar nods and soon they went inside.

Outside all arrived and are standing tensed.

Inside

Doctor: Mrs. Maheshwari please you have to push otherwise it will be danger to the baby please.