29

Ragsan-U changed my life (episode 29)

Hey guys back with next episode. Thank u to all those who voted, commented and silent readers as well.

************************************************-*********************************

It is night after dinner all are seated except for ap and uttara in hall to chitchat for sometime and sanlak are busy in discussing about business.

Laksh: bhai u please check this file and tell me if any changes are required

Sanskar: no i am not going to check it

Laksh: (confused) why bhai?

Sanskar: because from now i dont want u to ask me before u do anything regarding work

Laksh: but why

Sanskar: (cupping his face) lucky though i am elder to u that does not me that for everything u should follow me and this company is urs also as much as it is mine it is papa's hard work and he did everything for our happiness. Before i took the responsibility as u r still small and studying and later u were at the learning stage so i helped u and suggested u and even checked ur work so that i can correct ur mistakes as it is my responsibility to correct u as an elder brother but that does not mean that u should always listen to me and follow my order u also have the same responsibility and right to take decisions so from now i dont want my brother to come to me and say bhai please check it and all. U urself can check them and ha but tell me after doing so that i can know that u had completed it.

Laksh just hugged his bhai very tightly with tears in his eyes. There are many brothers who fight for property and all. But here sanlak never want such things they are even ready to sacrifice their life for each other and can do anything for each other. Laksh just always wanted to be side of sanskar in any situation like lakshmana was beside lord Rama everytime.

Laksh: (breaking the hug) thank u bhai

Sanskar: (rising his eyebrow) for? (though he knows the reason)

Laksh: just like that wanted to say

SwaRagini who listened to this side hugged each other with smile on their faces and praying to god that they should be always like that supporting and trusting each other.

Sanskar: without reason will anyone say thank u

Laksh: i said na bhai

Sanskar: (shook his head with a smile) pagal

Laksh: i am not pagal

Sanskar: u are

Laksh: bhabhi see na bhai is calling me pagal

Ragini: (comes to laksh) how dare u call my lucky pagal sanskar

Swara: (comes there) truth is bitter di jiju said only truth and he felt bitterness that is it

Laksh: haw how mean u are my wife but supporting bhai

Sanskar: oh hello there my wife is supporting u

Then comes our ansh along with rusty who was playing till now there

Ansh: (holding rusty in his hand) mumma

Ragini: ha my chotu what happened

Ansh: (rubbing his eyes with one hand and holding rusty with another hand) mumma i am sleepy

Ragini: aww chalo keep rusty down and chalo we will go to sleep

Ansh keeps rusty down and it runs to its cute small house.