3

Hello Guys 👋👋

*****

Ragini's many of the college friends don't know that she is a Gadodia. She hid it from them. She don't want to reveal it and college management also helped her. Ragini thinks that if they know that she is rich they will do friendship only for her money and that friendship does not exist for long. So she doesn't want to reveal that she is a Gadodia and same goes with Swara and Mohit. The friends they have now are those who first they become friends later they got to know that they are Gadodias. Shekhar never exposed them in front of the world. Now as Mohit has joined the company he is known to the world.

Maheshwari companies have a unique method of recruiting the employees. They first enquire about the applicants, then call them for interview. So now they got to know about Ragini from the college staff, her behaviour, her friends, everything about her. They got really impressed about her. They also promised her that they will not reveal her identity. Her identity of being Gadodia will be known only to Mr. Sharma as he was the person who enquired about her and did her interview.

Two days passed. In these two days RagLakAnsh bond had increased a lot. Now they meet both in the morning and in the evening. They enjoy a lot. They always speak about eachother in front of their families.

@Morning

Ragini: (shouts from hall) Ma I am leaving. I will meet Chotu and Lucky before going to interview. Bye

Mishti: (running from the kitchen) Ragini wait.

Ragini stops and looks at her mother who is running. Mishti comes there and feeds her curd and sugar. Ragini takes her blessings and goes from there.

Ragini goes to park. She meets Ansh and Laksh. She then goes to Maheshwari Companies to give her interview. Mr. Sharma gets really impressed. He asks her to follow him to Sanskar's cabin. Once they are infront of Sanskar's cabin Mr. Sharma asks her to wait outside and goes inside the cabin.

Mr. Sharma: Sir your PA is selected. But she has a unique condition.

Sanskar: What is it Mr. Sharma?

Mr. Sharma: She doesn't want to reveal her surname.

Sanskar: (surprised) What! Why?

Mr. Sharma: (shrugging) I don't about it sir. I think you should ask it yourself.

Sanskar: (thoughtfully) Ok send her.

Mr. Sharma: Ok sir.

Mr. Sharma leaves.

Sanskar: (in mind) Strange!

*Door knock*

Sanskar: (While doing his work) Come in.

Ragini comes inside.

Ragini: Sir... I am Ragini your new PA.

Sanskar looks up and gets shocked seeing the person.

Sanskar: (shocked) You!?

Ragini: (smiles) Yes sir. It's me.

Sanskar: (smiles) How is ur puppy?

Yes!!! The girl is none other than Ragini, who saved the puppy.

Ragini: It is fine sir. But it is not mine and it is now in animal care house.

Sanskar smiles.

Sanskar: So Why don't you want to reveal your surname?

Ragini: (thinks something and answers him) Because I challenged my father that I will secure my job without using his name.