chp 1.My First Eye Landed

♛Taehyung pov♕

My eyes landed on an angel. Beautiful enough to catch my eyesights. But apparently he looked like a bunny more like an angel. He's cute. He has those bunny smiles, red cheeks and fluffy hair.

He's tall enough to have the same height as me

He's tall enough to have the same height as me. But a little shorter. He was a popular student in school and was always surrounded by a bunch of girls. But in the end he was willing to ignore them because he was afraid of girls.

I arrived school early like usual and I sit at my place. I lay down my head on the table while waiting for the school rang. While I was resting, I heard some screams. Not a scream of horror, but screams of excitement. I looked out the window where I can see the hallway, and there it was. Again a bunch of fangirls surrounding that cute angel bunny who I never had a chance to talk with. When I was staring at him I felt someone patting on my shoulders.

'Hey mate! Whatcha looking at? '

It was Jimin. My best friend since kindergarten. We always play together at the playground and especially when it comes to autumn. We like to jump in the bunch of leaf piles and make the pile of leaves spread all over the places. That's when the elders calling us the mischief makers.

I looked at Jimin with a blank expression. And aksed

'What? '

'Come on mate! You're looking at that angel bunny of yours again am I right? 'He asked me while having a smirking smile on his face.

I rolled my eyes. 'Come on Jimin. You're doing the same thing when-' I got cut off when I started to see Jimin squealing like a girl when he saw his crush who has a pale face but yet handsome. Yup. Min Yoongi is his name. He's a popular student too. But not a safe guy to be neared but only safe for Jimin.

'OK I see no difference between a girl and you while you're squealing like one. 'I said in a savage way. Jimin immediately punch me in the chest playfully. I smirked at him and that made him blush.

'What do you want Taehyung? 'He asked with a nervous yet annoyed tone.

'Go talk to your bampire(vampire) boy will ya? I wanna rest. 'I said while smirking.

'Yah! Kim Taehyung! He has a name! And he's not a vampire. He's just pale but that doesn't mean he's scary. 'Jimin growled.

'Yeah yeah~Min Yoongi right? Whatever~just go talk to him will ya? I'm tired. I wanna rest or I'll fall asleep in class again. 'I said shooing him away.

'Keep your eye on your hunt. Cause I wanna see how my mate hunt the bunny down. Aaauuuu! 'Jimin said and ran away before I could hit him. But in the end I decided to ignore him and rest just like I said.

But when I was resting and not in 10 minutes I was woken up by a sound of books falling on the floor. I immediately woke up in a angry mood and asked

'What is your problem?' When turn my head to see who's the person sitting on the floor I widen my eyes.

'I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to wake you up! I-I accidentally fell and-and' Before he can finish his sentences I cut him off.

'No no no it's fine! Really! I thought it was one of my friend. 'I comfort him while bending down to help him with his books.
'I'm Taehyung. Kim Taehyung. 'I said after finish helping him picking up the books.

'Je-Jeon Jungkook. 'He said nervously and showed me his bunny smile.

'Jeon Jungkook. It's a cute name. They suite you. 'I said giving him my box smiles.

'Th-thanks.' He lowered his head just to make sure I didn't saw his blushed face.

'Um.... Jungkook? You wanna go to cafeteria with me on later recess? Cause.... I'm always alone and.... Um..... I saw you always eating alone too so you mind joining me? 'I asked in a nervous tone and make sure not to make him feel weird.

'Yeah. Sure. Then we'll go together on recess. 'He said showing that bunny smile of his again. And I smiled to him for not making the scenery around us feel weird.

'Anyways thanks for helping with the books. 'He said thanking me again.

'Yeah no problem! It's no big deal! 'I'm nervous when I comes to talking with someone I liked. Wait.... More than like.... I was in LOVE with him!
We kept quiet and said nothing after that but not for long a subject teacher of ours came in and we went back to our seats like nothing had happened.

♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠♤♠

Aeyo wasseo! Wasseo! It's my first fan fiction! (Okay I had enough) So guys this is my first fanfic. I'm sorry if it's boring and also for my grammar errors cause I'm no American xD Hope you'll like it and keep on supporting it and I'll update it anytime.

For the readers who had already read this chapter thank you very much!