chp.2 The Lion and The bunny

♠Third person pov ♤

After hours of learning their recess had finally arrived. Taehyung a stretched his body and began yawning.

'Aaaaaah it's finally recess!! 'While he did that he saw the cute bunny in front him.

'Oh Jungkook. You wanna go to the cafeteria now? 'He asked the bunny that stood like one in front him. Jungkook nods and say

'Yes Tae but if you don't wanna we can go later? 'jungkook said make sure he didn't make Taehyung angry.

'Sure let's go now. I'm hungry by the way. 'He gave him his box smile. The bunny nod his head and left the classroom with Taehyung.

After few minutes of walking they arrived cafeteria and sat down to eat. They chat while they eat. But not after long they got cut of by Jimin who has his shoulders wrapped around by his lover's arm.

'Hey mate! I can see you hu-' before he can finish he was cut off by Taehyung.

'How was your night with vampire boy? Was it fun? How is it? 'He asked with a smirk. And that made his friend blush.

'Yah! Kim Fucking Taehyung! You better don't-' and again been cut off by Taehyung.

'Park Jimin....you cursed me? Did you just cursed me? 'And just by asking he sent shivers down Jimin's spine cause he knew Taehyung would only call people's full name when he is angry. He wasn't a person who gets angry easily. He was always carefree and respect others cause he is the youngest member in his friends. He would only get angry when someone cursed him.

'S-sorry Taehyung! I-I-I didn't mean to! 'Everyone would get scared when it comes to a angry Taehyung.

'My parents gave me this name and it's not used to let any of you curse like that! 'Taehyung respects his parents. He always protect them and spend lots of money on them even though they came home frequently.

'Sorry Taehyung!!! I promise you I won't curse again! I promise! Don't be mad at me!! Pleeeeeeeeaaaaaaaase!!! 'Jimin apologize while doing aegyo with him. He knew Taehyung likes it when they did aegyo to him.

'Fine. I forgive you but don't you dare cursed my name again. 'Taehyung smiled and patted the elder's head. Jimin smiled and nodded.

'Hey kid, I heard your the youngest in the member. 'The pale boy started to speak. Taehyung looked at him with a surprised face cause Yoongi don't speak to him usually. He would just hold Jimin in his arms and walk away without saying anything. Girls around school says that he's a dangerous guy with a savage personality but also playful around others. Girls love him for his athletic gene in basketball. He was the leader of basketball team even though he was the shortest in them(sorry). He's personality cannot been making fun off. Even he is short(sorry again), the way he punch people can send someone flying.

Taehyung know Yoongi well without talking or playing with him. He had some friends along with Yoongi. That's how he knew him well.

'Yeah. Why would you ask? 'Taehyung looked at him.

'Nah... I've heard Jimin talk about you and I think you're an awesome dude. Care joining my group of people? 'Taehyung was shocked that he was invited in Yoongi's bunch of friends. It was no kidding that Yoongi's friends are all well known popular students.

'Come on mate. All your friends graduated 2 years ago and you need to meet new friends. Yoongi's friends are fun and intersting to play with. 'Jimin try to encourage his friend to join.

'Oh and you. The bunny boy, right? 'Yoongi point at the bunny who had been ignored for quite a long time.

'Ye-yes? 'Jungkook fluttered when the pale boy talked to him.

'You can join too. We are honored if you join us. 'Yoongi said while giving Jungkook a smile.

'If Tae join the I will. 'Jungkook replied looking at Taehyung.

'You really looked like a bunny Jungkook. You're cute. Hey Jungkook! Did you realized that you're in front a lion? 'Jimin asked while looking at a lion who sat in front him. Taehyung rolled his eyes in annoyance. Jungkook shooked his head while looking at Jimin who is smirking.

'Well you are now. And you guys match perfectly. A lion and a bunny. Careful bunny. This lion is hungry. 'Jimin smirked and owned a glare from Taehyung.

'Hyung please.... We're still eating and would you please mind? Recess will end in another 30 minute and we haven't finish our lunch. 'Taehyung said in an annoying tone.

'Sorry buddy. This guy here is talkative. Sorry for interrupting and think about the invitation. 'Yoongi apologized and left them alone.

'Just ignore what Jimin said Jungkook. He likes to fool around. 'Taehyung comforted Jungkook trying to not make Jungkook feel weird. They finished their lunch before the school bell rang. They went to the school field where some students playing football and baseball. Taehyung and Jungkook sat under a shady tree so it doesn't feel hot under the sun. They talked a lot until the school bell rang and they walk back to class together.

♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕♛♕

Annyeong~it's author here~~I just wanna say sorry for the boringness and grammar errors I had wrote. But I'm sure the story will get more interesting. But I have questions. Should I do smuts? I had never did smuts before but I used to read it before. XD hope you guys comment and tell me the answer. Thank you for reading this chapter.

Peeeeeaaaaaaaceu~~~~♥