chp 5. Tell Me...

♛Jungkook♕

What Taehyung said had made me feel curious and wanting to know more. I feel my heart racing.

'Tae.... Tell me. Please. 'I begged him.

'Jungkook..... I... I think it's still too early to tell you this.... We've just know each other yesterday.... Telling you this would be strange. 'Taehyung said in a worried yet nervous tone not ready to tell me about it.

My tears started to fall again after hearing that. I know I'm emotional and that time. I felt so childish. I started crying again because of that one reason. But I wasn't crying because Taehyung didn't tell me what he wanted to tell me. He was standing in front of me. Close enough that I can touch him. Close enough that I can even hear him breathing. Close enough that he can hear my thoughts. I was afraid of telling him how I feel.

'Jungkook... Why are you crying again? 'Taehyung asked in a worried tone.

'It's nothing..... Just let me out Tae.... I wanna go to the nurse's room. 'I said leaving Taehyung after he unlocked the door to let me out.

I went to the nurse's room and told the nurse I don't feel well and wanted to borrow the bed for a while. I laid myself on the bed and started to fall asleep.

♚Taehyung pov♔

He was strange today and quite emotional. I wondered if something happen to him or maybe because of his parents? He never once tell me about his parents before. He had a fight with them? That couldn't be. He was such a loving person. How could he even fight with his parents.

*Sigh* I sighed as I walked on the hallway.

'Taehyung! 'I heard someone calling me. I turned my head and found out it was Namjoon.

'Namjoon hyung! 'I greeted.

'Hey~I saw Jungkook just now and he was crying. What happened? 'Namjoon hyung asked in a worried tone.

'I don't know either. He didn't tell me. I've tried to calm him down at first he did. But he started crying again after that. 'I said in a helpless tone.

'Maybe we should go talk to him. 'Namjoon suggested. I nod my head in agreement.

'Yah! Namjoon you pabo! Throw me alone with the Yoonmin couples and came to see Taehyung by yourself!? That's nice of you! Is this how you threat your boyfriend? 'The sound is high. High enough to let me and Namjoon notice the person without seeing who was it.

'Jagi-ah.... You were talking to them. What can I do? You told me not to interrupt you when your talking so I didn't. And then you scold me. 'Namjoon hyung tried to explain himself that he did not did it in purpose.

That's right. Namjoon hyung and Jin hyung had dated each other since middle school. And they are both called appa and eomma in our members. They are a caring couple. Jin hyung is a eomma full of loves and mommy senses. Namjoon hyung is a appa that settle things in a right way. You can rely your problems on him but you can't rely your things on him.

'I'm leaving. You two couples have a nice fight. 'I said and walked away.