chp 19. One Week Is Enough

♛Jungkook pov♕

I started to call Taehyung. I pressed the buttons on my phone screen waiting for Taehyung to answer.

"Hello? Jungkook? You done? "He asked on the other line.

"Y-yeah. "I bit my lips when I heard his voice. It was so beautiful. I can't imagine my life without his smiles and his beautiful voice.

"Tell me the address Jungkook and my driver will be there to fetch you up. "I told him where I was and the diver came in a short time. The coffee wasn't far away from my school so it wasn't far away from Taehyung's house. The car door opened and there it was, revealing my beautiful boyfriend. I sighed heavily and lowered my head kept on blinking, preventing my tears to fall.

"Jungkook? "He raised my chin with his hands. I shrug it off and gave him a smile.

"I'm fine Tae. Let's go home. I wanna meet mom and dad. "He grinned happily when I said I wanna meet them. We got in the car and the trip back home was a awful silence. I sat next to the door where I can face the window. I was sad and worried. Suddenly, I felt Taehyung hold my hand. I looked at him. He gave me a worried look but I gave him a smile.

After few minutes of ride back home, I stood out of the car. My mouth gap open when I saw Taehyung's house.

"It's huge Tae! What the actual fuck!? "He giggled at my reaction.

"You're not the only one who said that babe. "He winked at me and took my hand. He brought me into the house.

"I'm back! "He called out. I saw dad quickly put down the newspaper he's reading and mom put down her cup. She ran to me and gave me a welcome hug.

"Welcome home dear. "I smiled and thanked her.

"Your things were all upstairs Jungkook. Your things are all settled in a way you like except for your clothes. "Dad said. I nodded and thanked him. I excused myself and walked upstairs. When I arrived at the second floor, I looked everywhere and I smiled when I saw the door to my room. It has a cute bunny sign board written 'Bunny Jungkook' I giggled and went inside. I felt amazed at my room. It was what I actually wanted.

"Like it baby bunny? "Taehyung asked hugging me from behind. I bit my lips, tears starting to blur my eyes. Taehyung notice.

"Bunny? "He looked at me in a worried expression. I started to cry.

"T-Tae... I'm scared. "I cried when I taught about the times we had left.

"What's the matter? You've been like this after you came back? Did your aunt did anything to hurt you? "He asked sternly. I shooked my head.

"Tae..... I'll be m-moving to England w-with m-my aunt n-next week. "He widden his eyes. I cried even more.

"What else did she told you? "He asked. I bit my lips again.

"Jungkook. Tell me. "He said sternly.

"I-I.... I have to b-break up with you T-Tae.... "I felt him broke.

"Why? "His voice started to tremble. I know he's trying not to cry.

"Dating a man is not what my mom wants. She told that to my aunt before she past away. "He hugged me tightly. I hugged him as tight as I could, afraid of losing him.

"I'll tell mom and dad about it, OK? "I nodded. We kept silence and we said nothing. He let me cry. He caressed my hair when I cry. It feels so warm and save in his arms. I love it so much.

As I was enjoying the warmth Taehyung gave me, a knock on the door was sounded. I didn't look at the door. Taehyung remove one of his hand from me to open the door.

"Dea- oh my! "Mom and dad made a shocked face when they saw me in a bad situation.

"Jungkook? "Dad went to me worriedly and same goes to mom.

"Mind explain to us if you want to dear? "Mom asked caressing my hair. Taehyung looked at me. I nodded. Mom and dad sighed.

"We'll be waiting for you at the living room OK? "I nodded at mom's word. Taehyung hold my hand tightly and slowly he brought me to the living room. We sat there and we started to explain everything.

"It's OK dear. As long as we know you still love Taehyung. You were forced dear. We can't blame you. "Mom said giving me a warm squeeze on my hand.

"That's right Jungkook. No matter what happened or how long are you going to leave, this house is always welcome for you. "I smiled weakly at dad's words. I nodded and started to tear up.

"I'm happy that I met Taehyung and I get to have such great family. But one week is too short for me. I'm afraid that it's not enough." They all sighed.

"It's enough Jungkook. " I looked at Taehyung .

"What? "Mom asked.

"One week is enough. I'll show you the most happiest thing I can give to you and I'll make sure you have the happiest memories on your life before you go. "I cried and nodded. Taehyung didn't cried out loud but I know that he is crying.

And for that, I only have one week left Tae.