Chp 21. Eternity

●Eunjae pov●

"Look at him! So beautiful just like oppa! "I exclaimed when I saw the new born baby.

"What are you going to name him? "I asked.

"I'm going to name him Jeon Jungkook. "My brother said.

"It's a beautiful name oppa. Congratulations oppa! "I said.

"Thank you. "He said.

"Mr. Jeon, have you seen the baby next to Jungkook's nursery bed? He was so adorable. "The nurse said.

"Yes. He's going to be a charming person one day. "I giggled when I heard what oppa said. So I decided to go and check.

"Excuse me, what's that baby's name? "I asked the nurse who is taking care of that baby. The baby was still sleeping in the nursery bed and he was sleeping peacefully.

"Oh! This baby? His name is Kim Taehyung. Isn't he adorable? "The nurse said.

"Yes he is."I smiled.

"May I know where is his parents? "I asked.

"Oh! Te mother is still lying in bed cause this child was born 2 days ago. "I nodded and thanked her. My sister in law died during Jungkook's birth. It was his fate and It made me felt pity.

Jungkook was born in September and I came late to congrat my brother late due to my busy works.

Few months have pasted. Jungkook started playing around with Taehyung and it made me shock.

"Oh my~look at this baby boy. "The mother said.

"Taehyung had never been so active before. "The father said. I sat down quietly.

"Excuse me. Is that your child? He's so cute. "She asked.

"Oh no! He's my niece. "I smiled.

"I see! "She nodded.

"Such active kids. "I giggled.

We've found out that whenever they are separated over and over, they would just stick back together like a magnet.But not for long, Jungkook was brought back home by his father.

I never get to remember the mother but I remembered Taehyung.

Many years past, he had met that one boy who had played with since he was a baby.

And like that, they've started stomping around, with Jungkook always stuck on Taehyung and Taehyung would always pick up Jungkook who fools around all the time. They started having dates like adults do and they began having fights like adults do. Before long, I noticed the ferocity of the kid that used to be so small and cried all the time had grown up to be such a perfect man beside Taehyung. It was as if both of the them are the two halves that had been born separately by mistake.

After Jungkook had moved in with me, it's been 3 years. He became very gloomy and it made me worried and I still thought of it that way.

In a cold winter, he was 21 this year and he had went into the hospital. His lungs are failing and he started to cough out some blood. It was a bad situation and he was sent to Korea for treatment.

It was 8:30 at night. I went to visit Jungkook everyday like usual. But it shocked me to see someone that I hoped to see.

"Hey auntie. In all likelihood, even though this guy can't be helped. But one day for sure, he would get a beautiful wife and he would cry at his wedding even though he puts up a serious front usually. And then one day a cute kid who looked like him would be born and when I look at that kid, I would uncharacteristically cry. Because he is such a loving person. He would treasure his family and probably for sure, just like everyone, he would become happy. And I.... Wanted to take that happiness away from him. I'm sorry. I loved him too much...... "