chp 16. Tae?

♛Jungkook pov♕

The next morning I woke up beside a beautiful man who was mine. I smiled at his beauty and caressed his hair gently. As I caressed his hair, I was shocked by something. He immediately open his eyes and that scared me.
"What the hell Tae!? "He looked at me with a blank expression not knowing what had happen.

"Why did you suddenly open your eyes? It scared the hell out of me! "I said as I punched on his chest playfully.

"Sorry bunny. I feel you playing with my hair and I wanna see how beautiful you were when you're playing with my hair. "Taehyung said giving me his box smile. I giggle and nodded.

"Wake up Tae. We're gonna be late for school if we kept on being like this. "As I was about to get up from bed, Taehyung pulled me down once again and cuddle me like we used to do. I can feel my face burning.

"Let's be like this for 5 more minutes bunny. "He said as he hugged me tightly. I nodded and let him cuddle me.

♚Taehyung pov♔

I can feel him burning even though he was back facing me. I grinned and started kissing at the back of his neck. I kissed every inch at the back of his neck and started sucking on them making marks.

"T-Tae! "I liked it when he moans. It was a music to my ear. A music that can make me get excited.

"A-ah Tae! N-no! "He weakens as I kept on sucking on his favourite spot. My hands started to touch him trough his clothes.

"Tae! "He started to tear up as I did it.

"Don't worry bunny. I'm not gonna touch your skin just yet. I'll just touch you over your clothes. OK? "He nodded as I comforted him. I licked the spot where I suck and bit his left ear and kissed it. I started licking it. He trembled by my action. He's allergic when it comes to his ears. As I was licking his ears and listen to his moans, I don't feel right at my private area. I started to pant at the tightness between my pants but I hold it in. I stopped what I did and he whinned at my action.

"T-Tae? "He looked at me with his tear up eyes. I was addicted to the face he had now. Salivas hanging at the corner of his mouth, tear up eyes, tomato face and that panting voice of his. I groaned as I saw how beautiful he is and the tightness in my pants.

"Tae? What's wrong? Are you OK? "He asked me in a worried tone. I glared at him with a pervered face.

"T-agh!! "

♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘♞♘

Sorry for the late update guys ( ' ー `) I had some things to do and plus I'm totally out of energy. I'm having competition tomorrow. Wish me luck guys. I'll be thinking about J-Hope tomorrow (cause he is ARMY's hope) Nah just kidding xD I've been thinking about BTS everyday.