chp 12. Hello

♠Third pov♤

Jungkook groaned in annoyance by his alarm. He shutted the alarm and sat up from his bed getting ready for school. He went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast like always. While he was washing dishes, he heard doorbell. Jungkook went to see who it was. He quickly opened the door. He was so excited to see Taehyung that he accidentally hit his toes at the corner of the door. He yell in pain. Taehyung on the other hand widden his eyes to see Jungkook hurt his toes. He carried Jungkook and put him on the sofa and started helping him with his wounded toe.

"Ouch! "Jungkook hissed in pain. Taehyung chuckled at his reaction.

"How are you going to school like this? You're so clumsy." Taehyung said and he got a light slap on his shoulder from jungkook.

"But you loved me even though I'm clumsy. "Jungkook mummered silently. Taehyung raised his head to see Jungkook. He smiled.

"Yeah. Even though you're clumsy but I still love you. "Jungkook shocked at what Taehyung said.

"T-Tae? "Jungkook started to blush. Taehyung quickly covered his mouth while he knew he had already confessed his feelings to his lover. Shit! I thought I'd said be more patient! Taehyung thought to himself and rubbed the back of his neck. He slowly walk back to Jungkook and kneeled in front of him. Jungkook looked at him with curiosity.

"Tae? What's wrong? "Jungkook asked worriedly.

"Bunny... Right now you know my feelings towards you. "Taehyung asked looking into Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook nodded blushly.

"So Jungkook... It's a little early confession. W-will you be mine? I will take good care of you. I'll make you happy and give you anything you want. I'll be there for you if you need me. I promise. With all my heart. "Taehyung confessed while holding Jungkook's hands tightly. Jungkook started to tear up. He was happy that Taehyung wanted him to be his. He nodded while tears started sliding down his cheeks. Taehyung was happy. He hugged his boyfriend and kissed him on the forehead. He then kissed on his eyes. He wipped away Jungkook's tears.

"Lets not go to school today OK? Your toes are wounded. Rest OK? I'll call my parents over. "Taehyung said and took out his hand phone from his pocket. He called his parents and told them everything. He hang up after that.

"They say that they'll be here in any minute. Oh! I told them were dating now. "Taehyung said in a call tone but jungkook is not.

"Wh-what!? "Jungkook stood up forgot his toes are wounded. He quickly sat down and whinced at the pain. Taehyung chuckled at the cuteness of the bunny. Jungkook pouted and giggled after that. Few minutes later they heard doorbells. Taehyung went to open it.

"Eomma! Appa! "Taehyung was happy to see them. Jungkook quickly stood up ignoring the pain on his toes.

"Hello Mr. Kim and Mrs. Kim. "Jungkook bowed in polite.

"Hello. So you're Jungkook? Our baby son's boyfriend? "Mrs. Kim asked sternly.

"Y-yes. "Jungkook nodded. I don't feel good about this.

◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆
Wasseo! I've updated a new chapter like I've promised. Well I actually started writing it after I've just arrived home from a long trip. So I hope you guys liked it. Peace!