chp 17. Park Jimin!

♞Third pov♘

Taehyung pinned Jungkook on the bed. He started at Jungkook and leaned forward to kiss him. Taehyung crashed their lips together and Jungkook on the other hand sliding hiss hands under Taehyung's clothes wanting to touch his skin. His hands slowly went down until he accidentally touched Taehyung's boner. Taehyung groaned between the kiss and they separated. Jungkook gave Taehyung a smirk and pushed Taehyung away.

"Come on Tae! If we don't get ready now we're totally gonna be late for school! Plus we had been cuddling for over 5 minutes!"Jungkook said quickly jump off from the bed and ran into the bathroom leaving Taehyung suffering from his boner.

"Fine. I don't wanna do it with him just yet. It's to early. Be patients Taehyung. You don't wanna hurt him. Right? "Taehyung sighed as he was mumbled to himself.

Few minutes later Taehyung and Jungkook both finished getting ready and had breakfast. They cleaned everything and went to school by the help of Taehyung's driver. They get to school in time. Many girls surrounded them and asked them why they haven't appear in school for such a long time. Taehyung told them that Jungkook had high fever and passed out for some days so he stayed over the night at his house to take care of him.

"Hey mate! "Taehyung rolled his eyes playfully knowing the only person who will call him that way.

"Oh so it's the vampire boy and the penguin. "Jungkook laughed out loud when he heard Taehyung calling Jimin penguin.

"Yah! I'm not a penguin! "Jimin exclaimed earning Yoongi to laugh.

"Yah pabo! What are you laughing at!? "Yoongi stopped and hold his laughter.

"Well you looked like a penguin. "Taehyung smirked.

"Yah! Kim F-"Taehyung widden his eyes just to stare at his pink hair friend. Jimin closed his mouth and hid behind his boyfriend.

"What's happening? "Jungkook turned his head to the voice.

"Namjoon hyung. Jin hyung. Annyeonghasaeyo. "Jungkook greeted politely.

"Annyeong Jungkook. It's a great thing to see you all better now. "Namjoon said giving Jungkook a gentle smile.

"True Kookie. By the way, why did Jimin hide behind Yoongi? What happened? "Jin asked looking at Taehyung who is still staring at Jimin.

"I'm sorry Taehyung!!! I'm really am!!! Forgive me!! I'm sorry!!! "Jimin ran to Jin hoping Jin would protect him.

"Park Jimin!!! It's the second time you cursed my name! "Taehyung started to chase Jimin around the school. They all laughed their ass out at their action.

"Oh my God Tae! "Jungkook laughed and weakened. He bent down and kept on laughing until the problem happened again. He clenched his chest with one of his hands and used another hand to make sure he won't fell on the floor. Jin noticed.

"Kookie!? Are you OK!? "Jungkook looked at Jin and nodded.

"Yes hyung. I'm fine, don't worry. "He gave him a bunny smile.

"Kookie!? Why are you bending like that on the floor? "Jungkook turned around to see BamBam running towards him. He smiled.
"You OK? "BamBam asked worried. Jungkook nodded. BamBam lent his hand out to pull Jungkook up.

"Thanks BamBam. "Jungkook said.

"You're welcome Kookie. "BamBam gave Jungkook a smile.
"Where's Taehyung? "Hoseok asked.

"And where's Jimin? "He asked again. Jungkook laughed again causing Hoseok and BamBam got curioused.

"Taehyung is chasing Jimin around the school just to punish him for cursing him. "Namjoon said pinching his forehead.

"Aish! Didn't Jimin know that Taehyung hates being cursed? "Hoseok said and sighed.

"What is it Hyung? "BamBam asked looking at Hoseok.

"Our manknae Taehyung doesn't allow anyone curse his name his parents gave. He respects his parents. That's why he's so bossy and harsh when someone cursed him. He forgive you for the first time but he will definitely get you when you did it again. "BamBam nodded at Hoseok's explanation.

"Hyuuuuuung!! "They all turned their head and laughed at Jimin. He was beaten up and was taken back by Taehyung like a kitten.

"Haiz! Come here kitten. "Yoongi said opening his arms. Jimin immediately ran to Yoongi's embrace.

"That'll teach you not to curse anyone. "Taehyung said and smirked.

"Let's get in the class. "Jungkook said and everyone nodded in agreement. They all separated and went into their class.