cpt 3. Hey Bunny~

♥Third pov♡

It was a new day. Taehyung woke up for his alarm. He groaned and struggled to shut his alarm. After that he went to fix himself up. It was 6 am in the morning. He went downstairs to make himself breakfast after fixing himself. He lived alone due to his parents who always worked overseas and came back home to stay with him frequently. His father was a CEO of a famous company and his mother was the CEO boss's assistant. His mother had to follow his father for she is the assistant to her husband. They had been busy working and usually never text Taehyung but they will take photos of themselves to let Taehyung know they miss him and they've been well together.

Taehyung's family sends pack of money for him every month to make sure he had enough money to use. Even though Taehyung had more than enough money to use, he would save up a lot of moneys. He understands that how hard it is for his family to get those moneys.

Taehyung took his bag pack and car keys. And so began walking out the door. Students known him as the rich prince and with a famous look he had. Girls in school trying to take him down as their boyfriend but he didn't even give a fuck about it as long as he already had his eyes targeted on his bunny boy.

He drove his car into the school and parked it. When he stepped out of the car, girls everywhere started screaming like crazy for his new hairstyle.

He was perfect enough to be a model who will shoot down every women's heart on earth

He was perfect enough to be a model who will shoot down every women's heart on earth. They loved the way he look but they didn't notice his true self. How playful he is and how extra he was.

He ignored the girls and just walked away after giving the girls a wink. He smiled and walked away. Along the hallway, he saw his friend Jimin talking to his Vampire boy. But his eyes flowed to a beautiful figure. It was his bunny boy. He was a pretty man who also dyed his hair in a new look.

Taehyung walked over to the figure and grabbed his wrist

Taehyung walked over to the figure and grabbed his wrist. He immediately push he bunny and pinned him onto a wall where nobody saw.

'Hey bunny~'Taehyung greeted Jungkook with his deep sexy voice.

'T-Tae! 'Jungkook on the other hand was shocked at the way Taehyung been in front of him. He was worried that Taehyung might kill him or punch him in his face.

'What's wrong bunny? Don't worry. I'm not gonna kill ya. 'Taehyung said in a gentle voice making sure his not scaring his bunny boy.

'T-Tae..... You're scaring me n-now.... 'Jungkook stuttered. He was scared and blushing at the same time. He was in loved with Taehyung after the times he had spent with Taehyung yesterday. He thinks that Taehyung is a person who can bring happiness in his life and he wouldn't be boring with him.

'Sorry bunny boy. I scared you. 'Taehyung apologized and let go of Jungkook.

'Why'd you do that Tae? 'Jungkook was blushing and asked him cause he wanted to know why.

'Ah~it's not the right time now babe. 'Taehyung said in a teasing tone and walked away after sending him a wink and a smirk. Jungkook can feel his face burning. He covered his face and followed Taehyung to their classroom.